Hustlers 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thanks cass. Does the UK Blu-ray have atmos?

This is winging it (1080p blu) to me from Cinema P and should be here tomorrow, the review looks great Cass I did not know much of this film but your review has made me glad that I had it on my list.:smashin:

Pleased to see this great review Cas. A very pleasant fellow over in the trades got me this before Xmas, not watched the disc yet, but loved the film at cinema.

Yes, it has Dolby Atmos, I received the 4k Blu-ray from US two days ago and tried it this morning.
do you mind me asking where did you order yours? I've never bought discs from the US so not sure where to shop

Thanks cass. Does the UK Blu-ray have atmos?

Sorry mate, I don't have the UK disc. As has already been noted giuseppem, the US Blu-ray has Atmos so there's no reason why we shouldn't get it but since the UK and US releases are different studios, there's no guarantee that they will be exact ports.

Thanks,
Cas

Sorry mate, I don't have the UK disc. As has already been noted giuseppem, the US Blu-ray has Atmos so there's no reason why we shouldn't get it but since the UK and US releases are different studios, there's no guarantee that they will be exact ports.

Thanks,
Cas
No problem mate. I have it at home so will find out soon enough!

do you mind me asking where did you order yours? I've never bought discs from the US so not sure where to shop
Of course. Amazon Us. It takes about three weeks scheduled plus about one week of delay if you don't choose the express shipping. If you choose the express shipping, maybe one week.

Cheers Cas....as far as i can see, the UK blu ray is a Sony release and seems to lack Dolby Atmos, but the US release is universal and the region A blu ray definitely has Atmos, I've gone for that and really looking forward to it.

I quite enjoyed it, but its no wolf of wall street

I quite enjoyed it, but its no wolf of wall street

Decent story which I think could've made a better film in the right hands.

Worth watching just for the J-Lo dance near the start though, hard to believe she's 50! :love:

Lol agreed she certainly flatters that costume.

Watched this on the plane from US last week - thought it was OK. J-Lo was very good and her dance near the start was fantastic and she looks incredible, so fair play to her. I was expecting a bit more of a "hustle" when in the end it was less sophisticated than that ! May have to watch it in 4k just for the dance :)

Watched this on the plane from US last week - thought it was OK. J-Lo was very good and her dance near the start was fantastic and she looks incredible, so fair play to her. I was expecting a bit more of a "hustle" when in the end it was less sophisticated than that ! May have to watch it in 4k just for the dance :)
Completey agree, was enjoyable but really was expecting more. I bought the 4K disc from Amazon US so it cost me around £30 so I'll have to watch a few more times to get my money's worth :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom