i didnt buy it but i have it (ac odyssey)

whatthehell91

Novice Member
Reaction score
assassins creed odyssey was added to my library on my ps4 and i dont know why. can someone help?

Do you have any payment method added to your account , paypal , bank cards ?
check that nothing has been bought through these !!
if so then i'm guessing your PS account has been hacked .

change your password and add "PSN 2 step authentication" i would recommend doing this anyways if you haven't already

it wasnt bought. i checked everything and its fine, doesnt look like it was hacked and its available to buy in ps store. sorry for my english, im not native speaker

Is it not just a advert ? i sometimes get them on the home screen , but never just a game , more like summer or winter sales thumbnails .

Do you share your PS account with a friend or family member?
Have their not bought it and not told you ?

im not sharing this with anyone. and nothing was bought. i checked my library today and it was there. ive got this " PSN 2 step authentication "

This is first time I have ever heard of being hacked and gaining something from it!

I would have suspected that someone gifted you the game but Playstation doesn't allow that on PSN.

So...I assume you checked your transaction history on you PS account? If no transaction entry for it then I would suggest give Sony a call and call their attention to it. Don't download it, just in case Sony gets funny about it and say you now have to pay for it! (I doubt they will do that, but just in case it complicates anything)

Added during the free play weekend??
That's what I was going to suggest. I also have it in my library and that is the reason. I imagine if I did redownload it and try to play it I would be presented with the checkout!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom