Question I need help finding a song based off a music video.

jademay

Novice Member
This has been bugging me for years and I still haven't found the song. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

From what I remember I think the song was probably 2005-2010 based off the haircuts and quality of the music video. The song was sung by a guy probably in his 20s with longish black hair. The music video was him chasing this girl he liked through different scenes and she shows obvious disinterest in him through most of the music video.

The only scene I can recall is where they end up on a pirate ship. He is singing while she is tied to the mast of the ship and they are surrounded by pirates. She has black longish hair a couple inches past her shoulders which I think was slightly curled. She rolls her eyes at the singer and pulls the ropes off of herself and they move onto the next scenario. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this question but it comes back to me every few months. I then spend a few weeks trying to find the song and inevitably forget about it only to then remember it again a few months later. Any help would be great thanks.

Hey, this is my first time using a forum, I am looking a for a song based in a warehouse of bathroom cubicles with people dancing and doing all types of weird stuff. Like gangsters, Elvis Presley and other random stuff. I really like the song and would greatly appreciate some help finding this awesome and weird video, thank you for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom