Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse

The Guardian reporting the pant-jizzing scoop that white men are still the worst? Imagine my shock.

I guess we can all focus on the headline and ignore the issue of proportion. And while we're at it we can also ignore causal factors like this.

That was quick

Probably served more than this woman will who murdered a young girl in broad daylight.

The British justice system is a shambles.

Probably served more than this woman will who murdered a young girl in broad daylight.

The British justice system is a shambles.

Indeed it is. That's what 10 years of cuts across the justice sector gets you. A system that's so stretched and broken, it's hard to actually enforce the law and then uphold it.

Damning report from the inquiry today about Lambeth -
Culture of cover-up saw hundreds of children abused in Lambeth, report finds
‘Culture of cover-up’: hundreds of children abused in Lambeth care homes, says inquiry

And not much has changed elsewhere with grooming (parts of this report made me extremely angry) Some children still ‘unprotected’ from sexual exploitation, says Bradford review

Damning report from the inquiry today about Lambeth -
Culture of cover-up saw hundreds of children abused in Lambeth, report finds
‘Culture of cover-up’: hundreds of children abused in Lambeth care homes, says inquiry

And not much has changed elsewhere with grooming (parts of this report made me extremely angry) Some children still ‘unprotected’ from sexual exploitation, says Bradford review

I knew when I started reading about it earlier that it would be bad. I wasn't quite prepared for just how bad.

The culture of corruption is an absolute stench. The amount of blind eyes that would have had to have been turned in order to facilitate this, and for so long. So many will be denied justice, and so many scumbags will have escaped justice as well.

To brand it disgusting doesn't even come close.

Just about every institution in the UK that had care over or contact with children seems to have allowed abusers to get away with it. Churches, choirs and orchestras, NHS, schools, sporting bodies, social services, police.
What a shameful horror story.

I wish you were wrong.

I knew when I started reading about it earlier that it would be bad. I wasn't quite prepared for just how bad.

The culture of corruption is an absolute stench. The amount of blind eyes that would have had to have been turned in order to facilitate this, and for so long. So many will be denied justice, and so many scumbags will have escaped justice as well.

That corruption has infected and festered within the British state. I don't think it will be long before this corruption collapses in on itself. Child abuse extends through every strata of society, yet for whatever reason most who reside in the Houses of Parliament, don't appear to want to do anything about it.

To brand it disgusting doesn't even come close.

Nobody within positions of authority/power seem to give a damn about children (especially those in the care system). Anyone who claims we are a civilised society is deluded. Somebody mistreats a dog or a cat, and everyone is up in arms. Children sexually abused ? Not much of a peep, unless the tabloids are whipping up a storm over grooming gangs or sensationalising the murder of children at the hands of prolific sex offenders, who seem to get far too lenient sentences, which allows them to escalate their behaviours or they simply aren't caught until it's too late.

That corruption has infected and festered within the British state. I don't think it will be long before this corruption collapses in on itself. Child abuse extends through every strata of society, yet for whatever reason most who reside in the Houses of Parliament, don't appear to want to do anything about it.

Nobody within positions of authority/power seem to give a damn about children (especially those in the care system). Anyone who claims we are a civilised society is deluded. Somebody mistreats a dog or a cat, and everyone is up in arms. Children sexually abused ? Not much of a peep, unless the tabloids are whipping up a storm over grooming gangs or sensationalising the murder of children at the hands of prolific sex offenders, who seem to get far too lenient sentences, which allows them to escalate their behaviours or they simply aren't caught until it's too late.

Too much hassle because it's so prevalent, and it would expose far too much corruption in various establishments. Therefore it needs to be swept under the carpet as often as possible.

If you think of all the walks of life over the years where children could have been exposed to scumbags like these, it's practically endless. And then think of how many times it's actually happened and we know nothing about it.

There must historically be thousands upon thousands of children who have abused, and thousands of perpetrators who have gotten away with it. Many long dead and buried. Many still walking around.

And that's not even taking into account the facilitators either.

Turns my stomach to be honest, and there's not all that much that does.

There has been a prolonged and indefensible common response by many institutions, police, social workers and others to complaints from the abused. Especially but not limited to those within the care system. It happened to someone who used to be a friend of mine when they were in care in the 60s (I say used because they committed suicide not so long ago) and it doesn’t surprise me at all that the institutions which are supposed to protect the most vulnerable often act as if they were facilitators of offenders.

It shouldn’t be forgotten that reviews of other cases, were the same group of authorities have failed the vulnerable, are coming to their conclusion, no doubt with the usual ‘lessons will be learned‘ responses from those same authorities.

Shocking (or not so much) how this nonce politician was repeatedly protected ...

Hope that puts a stop to his children (notably Daniel Janner QC and Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner) dishonestly piggybacking grubby Greville on the cases of those innocent individuals unfairly pursued by the authorities and the media.

This is just fudgeing disgusting, the man knows full well daddy ain't innocent, and is making a chump out of Gambaccini and others ...

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom