IB_4K.jpg

Cine Edition (HMV Exclusive):
IB_CE_4K_HMV.jpg

Cine Edition includes:
  • Slipcase with Spot Gloss finish
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards
  • 8 x Character Cards

Steelbook thread: Inglourious Basterds: Collector's Editions (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Great news. My fave QT movie:clap:

This release was basically confirmed three weeks ago...

...when I decided to import the new 10th Anniversary Blu-ray from the US :mad::rotfl:

Any “new” BR release these days should be a warning that a 4K release is on the way.:D;)

Noticed the other day that this is available in the Ultra HD section on Sky Q. No idea what the picture quality is like and obviously no HDR at the moment.

Looks like we might finally get some movement on this one, dvd-store.it have a new listing (steelbook atm) for release in early October.

After some long delays this one might finally be on the way for a release in October.
FilmArena listing is currently down for 7th October 2021.

Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry.

Would like HMV to do one of there collector’s editions for this or another site if it still go’s ahead.

Is this really happening now? Don't get me excited!

Edit: I see it's a Universal release, didn't Arrow tease this at one point or am I misremembering?
Yes arrow teased about a release back in 2019 a postcard in some release and when asked about it recentely is still listed on their schedule but no details as to when will be released

It's possible a Arrow release be Blu-ray only in a slipbox etc with usual other items but also could be another 4K UHD release but I expect Arrow release will have extras you won't see on Universal release

It's just a matter of waiting

It would not be unusual for Universal and Arrow to do seperate releases as they done this before

HDR10+. Lovely jubbly.

More cardboard and paper junk. I'll get the most basic version as I still have a special edition of the blu-ray version which was filled with similar cardboard postcards etc.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom