iPad Pro and raw photos problem

snerkler

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I've just been away and for the first time have tried importing raw photos directly from my Nikon Z7 to my iPad Pro and have been having an issue. When I plug the card reader into the iPad all the photos show up and I can transfer them to my iPad, however once they're on the iPad they don't show in the camera roll and just show as a blank white thumbnail/screen. I can then import these files into Lightroom mobile on the iPad and the photos show and I can edit them.

Does anyone have any idea why the photos aren't showing in the camera roll, I've checked and the Z7 is compatible? I've not had this issue with any other cameras/raw files.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been away and for the first time have tried importing raw photos directly from my Nikon Z7 to my iPad Pro and have been having an issue. When I plug the card reader into the iPad all the photos show up and I can transfer them to my iPad, however once they're on the iPad they don't show in the camera roll and just show as a blank white thumbnail/screen. I can then import these files into Lightroom mobile on the iPad and the photos show and I can edit them.

Does anyone have any idea why the photos aren't showing in the camera roll, I've checked and the Z7 is compatible? I've not had this issue with any other cameras/raw files.
It could be a bug? Are you on the latest iOS version?
My advice would be to buy a Sony A9 ;) hehe
I have a iPad Pro 11" coming today... can't wait!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom