IPTV box for 4k smart tv?

zuhaib

Novice Member
Reaction score
I just recently bought Samsung TU8000, I already had a Mag322 IPTV box, can anyone tell me how to get 4K quality through this IPTV box? do I have to buy a 4k HDMI cable? or do I need to buy a IPTV box designed for 4K tv smart tvs?

You need a new box. That box isn't capable of 4K, only 1080p.

It should come with the correct cable. If not then you need a High Speed Certified HDMI cable, they can be bought very cheaply from Amazon, Monoprice etc.

You need a new box. That box isn't capable of 4K, only 1080p.

It should come with the correct cable. If not then you need a High Speed Certified HDMI cable, they can be bought very cheaply from Amazon, Monoprice etc.

Can you tell me which onces are good? I heard MAG420 might be? Can you confirm?

I have no idea for IPTV. I use a streaming box for my own ripped content using Kodi, a Nvidia Shield TV which does Netflix, Prime etc but what you want to stream and channels you have access to are very different from mine.
Also note that your content has to be available in 4K, a 4K box doesn't make everything 4K, the content has to be 4K in the first place.

Please note that if you're going down the route of IPTV discussion that this is primarily a UK based forum, there are a few North American members here but they're in the minority.
Also, the forum does not allow discussion of any apps or content providers that have links to video piracy.
Please note, I'm not accusing you, just new members can get themselves into issues, especially when their first post is regarding this type of topic.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom