Iran admits shooting down airliner

“None of this would have happened “comments are all pointless because it has happened , and it’s how it dealt with after the event that counts ....
B422C959-D2C0-4DF2-B491-AC52069D643C.jpeg

Trumps got to do the right thing now and use tactical Battlefield nukes and end this nonsense. As for the plane that was allegedly shot down by mistake, wake up will you it was definitely deliberate and all this namby pamby dicking around gets us no where. Its been dragging on for decades and will never change. Its the lesser of 2 evils be done with it and finish them off.

Trumps got to do the right thing now and use tactical Battlefield nukes and end this nonsense. As for the plane that was allegedly shot down by mistake, wake up will you it was definitely deliberate and all this namby pamby dicking around gets us no where. Its been dragging on for decades and will never change. Its the lesser of 2 evils be done with it and finish them off.

Yes let's get the nukes out, that's going to end well isn't it.

I'm also glad the many innocents just need finishing off too. Unless they're proficient in "tactical nuke dodging".

Trump will probably fire his security adviser soon - you should get your CV ready.

Cv's already in. I'd press the button for free. C'mon you can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

Rediculous comments above apu ref Trump
Iran attacked the embassy. Trump retaliated unlike his predecessors. Iran has been attacking oil tankers, shipping routes for months.

They're that thick, they kill 50 of there own at a funeral ***. They killed more people than Trump!

The very first question is why America invaded Iraq with no PROOF of chemical weapon. They still can't find any after all these years, and they still occupied their country and refuse to leave unless Iraq pays them a lot of money. See the recent news. Some news also said a lot of gold disappeared in Iraq after invasion. You know why ? Can you confirm ? Who can pay for the destruction of this mistaken war and the loss of many civilian lifes (many are children!) ? I am not saying who is right or wrong, I just mention some facts or rumor. You decide who is right or wrong.

This is the fact I am sure.... During 1998, America army also shot down a passenger airplane and caused 100's of death. Remember ? I don't remember they apologize or compensate.

3 July 1988 (copy from google search)

Iran Air Flight 655. Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai via Bandar Abbas, that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided missile cruiser of the United States Navy. 290 life were GONE!

Can we switch back to our interested non-political AV issue ? :)

Last edited:
This is the fact I am sure.... During 1998, America army also shot down a passenger airplane and caused 100's of death. Remember ? I don't remember they apologize or compensate.

The US paid Iran $130 million in compensation.

Mmmm let me guess? Where would you prefer to live America or Iran?

Watch a film called Zeitgeist addendum on YouTube, it explains how america will attack iran and Venezuela and the real reasons for it. The film was made years ago and since watching it I've kept a keen eye on geopolitics and it holds up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom