Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
it's the lidl spiced stuff, taste of cocunut and just over tenner a bottle i think.. :) lovely...

another bike ride today...was good and bad as I went on a bridleway and got mixed up on which way to go at a junction - as it turns out the left was a dead end, but i went up past a farm and backtracked, and a woman at the farm was shouting of me, i replied saying i wanted to be at xx village and she pointed to the route i was already heading...however, the bridleway i needed to be on went through her farm..!! i either missed the sign or it had been removed? - i've got the information from the county durham website, but anyway...rode an extra 2 mile diversion :D

the start is less than 1/2 mile from my house -
1590958370414.png

1590958387796.png

1590958401839.png

1590958435411.png

1590958455871.png

Not really an irrational pleasure but today is my 50th wedding anniversary:clap::thumbsup:.

I did wonder about putting this in the women's wiring thread as my Wife has managed to put up with me for 50 years, which makes me sure there is something wrong with her wiring.:blush::p

Not really an irrational pleasure but today is my 50th wedding anniversary:clap::thumbsup:.

I did wonder about putting this in the women's wiring thread as my Wife has managed to put up with me for 50 years, which makes me sure there is something wrong with her wiring.:blush::p
Congrats. 50 years is quite an achievement :thumbsup::clap:

Thanks, yes it is an achievement as we were very young when we got married.

But we're still very happy together which is great.:thumbsup:

Seeing all the Ring Fit Adventures up for sale in the classifieds for more than RRP and not selling - 'oh, I bought it weeks ago but never got around to opening it'. Yep, your attempt to profit is backfiring now they're becoming widely available at RRP :laugh:

1591707924980.png

On my walkabout last night saw a family had set up a 'drive-in' in their garage - two kids in their jim jams sitting on the boot of an MG-F with the top down, a sheet thrown up at the back of the garage and a projector showing the Sonic movie onto it. #lockdownmakedoandmend

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom