Irrational Pleasure thread part 2

Welcome back :clap:

assuming you mean here :D

The Spring Migration when all the goalposts laid down in Politics threads simultaneously sprout wings and fly away :)

creating a new part two thread :)

in reality it's just a piece of admin that we have to do that brings no pleasure at all... :)

Last edited:
pi

pie.

Best of all, pi pie.

204635-albums374-picture13354.jpg

the irrational thread that has a word missing in the title so we don't know if it's pleasure or annoyance

(but it is easy to work out) but noobs wouldn't know

Thanks bluedroog and Kevy :smashin:

was mine too subtle? :p

Hearing THX deep note, especially when my wife is at work so I've got my amp much louder then she would like! :)

My home insurance company (More Than) messed up a small basic change on my policy 5 times. I got an email address for complaints from their Twitter team and emailed the guy and copied in the CEO of the company.

2 days later, I get an email saying they will be sending me a cheque for £50 which is just shy of 25% of my premium.

This one may not be to everyones taste. You have been warned.

Having the Norovirus meant i had a bit of a runny bum, no problem as the wonders of Immodium helped me overcome that particular issue. But i may have overdosed slightly on them, albeit inadvertently. I hadn't had a 'movement' since Thursday, although as i hadn't eaten much it did not cause me any discomfort. This changed on Monday evening when i sat down and laid enough 'cable' to connect my porcelain telephone to an exchange in Belgium. The sense of relief was immense and the fact that it took 4 flushes to get rid of was strangely satisfying.

The look on my wife's face when we are watching One Born Every Minute and the midwives ask "do you know what your having?" And I reply every time a baby! Highlight of her day that is. :D

When you order something with free super-saver delivery, and it arrives 7.30 AM the next day.

Finding out how to get Stylish to change the Tag colours (selected and non selected) within Thunderbird email.

bds07m.png

Seeing Kieron's avatar. Always makes me smile on the inside for days long gone by and the innocence of youth!!

screenshot2013031612530.png

Being out bid by an eBay sniper (the cheeky monkey ;)) in the last ten seconds, then being offered the item as a "second chance" by the vendor at my original bid price. Thus, getting it cheaper than the sniper. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom