Irresistible Movie Review & Comments

Thanks for the Review, Cas. Doesn't appeal to me although I mostly like Carell's work. Basically a fictional version of what one can see in the USA's politics on any given day.

These reviews creating interesting dilemmas. Thank you.
I rate Steve Carrell and the genre is right up Mrs. P's alley. You probably saved me £14 .. But it's always tempting to rent it anyway just to see if you agree with the reviewer ...

These reviews creating interesting dilemmas. Thank you.
I rate Steve Carrell and the genre is right up Mrs. P's alley. You probably saved me £14 .. But it's always tempting to rent it anyway just to see if you agree with the reviewer ...

I'd be surprised if it wasn't £9.99 to buy in a couple of months, and free to watch on Amazon Prime (or one of the others) in about 6 months, which may be a safer way of playing it. I can see a lot of people enjoying this more for free.

Enjoyment will largely turn on the ultimate 'twist', which is what this whole film hinges on. So I agree, it's worth checking out to make up your own mind, just may be worth being cautious over what pricing point you find that risk acceptable under.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't £9.99 to buy in a couple of months, and free to watch on Amazon Prime (or one of the others) in about 6 months, which may be a safer way of playing it. I can see a lot of people enjoying this more for free.
And you nailed it. Just watched this for free on Amazon. And actually really enjoyed it, though that might be due to how much I think that Politics in the USA is so broken, and this laid it out for all to see.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom