Is Adobe Photoshop Camera app not available for Huawei P20 Pro?

Stevie G

Established Member
Reaction score
Or is it just not in the UK Google Play store yet? When I google it I can only find it in the US Play store, but it's in the UK iTunes apps store as my wife was able to download it!

Thanks

Thanks. Damn, must just mean it's not available for my phone then. Thanks Adobe! :(

Thanks. Damn, must just mean it's not available for my phone then. Thanks Adobe! :(

I had a quick look using my old P20Pro and found if you use Google to search for the app and then link to the Play Store it shows up, but with a not compatible message.

1592509129576.jpeg

Though it works on the OnePlus 7 Pro, so maybe it's the Kirin chipset that is to blame.

I had a quick look using my old P20Pro and found if you use Google to search for the app and then link to the Play Store it shows up, but with a not compatible message.

Though it works on the OnePlus 7 Pro, so maybe it's the Kirin chipset that is to blame.
It's not compatabile with any of my devices. LG G3, Samsung Tab S, Samsung Tab S5E, or Honor View 10.
Only the last of these has a Kirin chipset. So something else causing the problem.
No isssues with the other Photoshop apps or Lightroom.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom