Is full disclosure imminent?

DemonAV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the past 24 hours the Pentagon have released a statement regarding what was encountered by USN aviators back in 2004 and 2015. They now admit that what was tracked and observed by their pilots on these two occasions are unknown aerial phenomena (UAP) that exhibited intelligent control and had flying characteristics and performances unlike anything they are aware of. This is unprecedented in the history of the American military. European nations such as Belgium did similar in the early 90's after the flying triangle flap that was seen by hundreds of people on the ground and observed and captured by scrambled Belgium air force pilots on their radar sets performing similar manoeuvres. And France's COMETA report that acknowledges the existence of intelligently controlled objects in our skies. Could this be a sign that the west are heading towards full disclosure at some point in the next decade or so?

Last edited:
Full disclosure of what? That there are unknown aerial phenomena? Is this not common knowledge. This footage was leaked before and whilst I agree that governments don't usually release these, it seems like a distraction to me. "Let's release footage which is already out there".

Nah, just distraction from the commander in chump

Sounds like Mr T is getting ready to blame it all on aliens and his stupid moronic comments are due to the implant in his brain from when he was abducted and anally probed 10 years ago......

^Getting us ready for alien attacks is a real possibility with these loons we have in charge...WMD, viral pandemics, Blair making a comeback, anything is possible ;)

I am convinced that there are intelligences beyond our comprehension that have and are visiting us. Be they extraterrestrial, interdimensional, travellers in time or something else. There is so much good evidence out there if you are interested in finding it. I know to many that this is an area that a lot will take the mickey and equate it for the tinfoil hat brigade but the evidence is there. We live in a time where to suggest we are alone is rapidly becoming the minority point of view.

Last edited:
I'm convinced any intelligence beyond our comprehension would be enforcing social distancing and staying at least one planet apart... :laugh::devil:

after seeing the public panics over the coronavirus, I can see why the government hasn't told us about aliens..!

I'm convinced that there are intelligences beyond our comprehension that have and are visiting us. Be they extraterrestrial, interdimensional, travellers in time or something else. There is so much good evidence out there if you are interested in finding it. I know to many that this is an area that a lot will take the Mickey and equate it for the tinfoil hat brigade but the evidence is there. We live in a time where to suggest we are alone is rapidly becoming the minority point of view.
It's always been the minority point of view. But so what?

Just ask any random guy in the street, "Are there aliens out there?", and he'll say:
  • "Of course there are. I was abducted by them 3 years ago"; or
  • "Of course there are. Government scientist say there aren't, so there must be"; or
  • "Of course there are. There are reports that haven't been explained, so it must be aliens"; or
  • "Of course there are. It was all reported in the National Enquirer last week"; or
  • "Of course there are. Haven't you seen The X Files?"; or
  • "I guess so. My personal feeling is that it's unlikely that we're alone"; or
  • "Probably not. Life might be common, but intelligent life capable of building erratically-behaved FTL ships, but which we can still recognise as ships, happening upon us at this moment of time not only rewrites the laws of physics but simply doesn't make sense"
Of those (and other possibilities), I'd say the last answer would probably be outnumbered by at least 1,000 to 1 by the others.

So what are they? These things are physical objects that have performances that are unlike anything we can produce at this point. No wings, no perceivable jet or rocket engines. The ability to move at speeds in our atmosphere and to make course corrections that defy all known laws of physics. The only real "sensible" answer would be secret black project military vehicles that have been encountered for decades. Foo fighters were seen by allied & axis air crews throughout the second world war. These observable craft could perform like no aircraft then or now. Were they part of some secret weapons system developed during the 30s/40s? Unlikely. So what are these things and where are they coming from? The evidence is there and now officially released by the American military. Finally the US has admitted that they have been spending millions of dollars on research into these objects, 50 years after the very public closure of project blue book. I ask you...Would the United States with its massive scientific infrastructure be spending money on research for something that simply doesn't exist?

Last edited:
I was saying last night that the virus and the Virgin broadband meltdown was prelude to an Alien invasion.*

Nuff said.

*Sarcasm, not the Trump sarcasm though.

There have been numerous documentaries about the presence of possible ‘alien’ craft, UFO’s or whatever we want to call them. There is ‘evidence’ such as the video’s linked above. Is the most likely explanation that they are top secret military vehicles or are they, in fact, of extraterrestrial origin?
If they are top secret military vehicles, then it is unlikely, surely, that the US government would admit that fact. Would the Pentagon have knowledge of ALL top secret projects and therefore be in a position to categorically say “hell, even we don’t know what it is” or is the US military keeping secret projects under cover that even the Pentagon don’t know about?
IF they are extraterrestrial vehicles, what are they doing here? Observing? According to the rumours they’ve been doing that for decades and the descriptions of these craft differ massively, from old fashioned spinning disks, to more modern triangle shaped craft. Does that mean we are being visited by more than one alien race, or one single species that is itself developing more advanced tech?
IF they are alien, and they are just observing, why do they make themselves visible to us? Surely any alien race with the ability to travel the incredible distances involved in interstellar travel, without any visible/audible form of propulsion , would also have the ability to ‘cloak’ their craft, instead of turning up in craft with bloody big lights on it!

Not sure but the question I would ask is why would they need to not be visible? The black project hypothesis is a valid one but it loses validity when taking into account the historic encounters going back not just decades but possibly centuries even. I again refer to the Foo fighters seen by air crews globally during WWII that also exhibited flight characteristics that even today would be considered phenomenal.

Not sure but the question I would ask is why would they need to not be visible? The black project hypothesis is a valid one but it loses validity when taking into account the historic encounters going back not just decades but possibly centuries even. I again refer to the Foo fighters seen by air crews globally during WWII that also exhibited flight characteristics that even today would be considered phenomenal.
They may not NEED to be invisible/undetectable, but if they were ONLY observing, with the super advanced technology that they have, would it not be advisable to not be detected, for fear of causing a panic amongst the native species? Or are they so confident of their superiority over us mere humans that they don’t have to hide, because they know we have nothing to counter their technology with? If they don’t need to be “invisible” and are not bothered about being seen, then why not just introduce themselves to us?

Historic accounts? Governments have had black projects for decades. Would the tech seen back in WW2 be more advanced than anything we have now, or was it just far more advanced than the pilots of the time he’d ever witnessed? We forget that recent advanced tech /black projects, eg stealth fighter, were once unlike anything we had ever seen before and had in fact been in operation for years before being acknowledged and that such tech would have been in development/testing for many years before it was even in service? With regards to the drawings/pictures that are hundreds of years old, yeh that’s definitely aliens ;)

If we discover a new species of termite living in a mound in the Amazon, would we consider only investigating it whilst wearing camouflage? Lol. Our first mistake is thinking that any non human intelligence will think like we do.

As a side note read up on element 115. Hypothesized by Bob Lazar and discovered years later and is now on the periodic table.

I believe pretty strongly in aliens / ET life etc. Even to the extent of advanced civilizations.

But I don't believe for a second we have any actual evidence of it.

Iv seen the Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix and I think he comes across as a genuine guy. Do I think we are alone in the universe? No I don’t. Have we been visited? I don’t know. Are the UFO’s that have been witnessed ours or theirs? We will probably never know. FWIW, I must admit I am fascinated by the whole aliens/space/technology stuff :)

So what are they? These things are physical objects that have performances that are unlike anything we can produce at this point. No wings, no perceivable jet or rocket engines. The ability to move at speeds in our atmosphere and to make course corrections that defy all known laws of physics. The only real "sensible" answer would be secret black project military vehicles that have been encountered for decades. Foo fighters were seen by allied & axis air crews throughout the second world war. These observable craft could perform like no aircraft then or now. Were they part of some secret weapons system developed during the 30s/40s? Unlikely. So what are these things and where are they coming from? The evidence is there and now officially released by the American military. Finally the US has admitted that they have been spending millions of dollars on research into these objects, 50 years after the very public closure of project blue book. I ask you...Would the United States with its massive scientific infrastructure be spending money on research for something that simply doesn't exist?
OK, so what have we got?

On the one hand:

A species of beings which evolved intelligence and developed a high-tech civilization. They are not from our solar system (we can be sure of that), so they must be from another star, the nearest of which is 4 lightyears away. That means either an FTL drive or the ability to endure many years of STL travel. They will know that the Earth probably has intelligent life (we could detect ourselves easily at 4 lightyears), but their motive for coming here is utterly mysterious (alien?). If they wanted to invade (why?) they must (a) have studied us enough to know how to conquer us; and (b) have huge resources standing by (where?). What are they waiting for? If it's just exploration and research, which is a reasonable idea, why are they so bad at concealment? And, as someone else has pointed out, why so many different manifestations and apparent ship models? And why are these ships clearly identifiable as such? Also, the claims that they've been around for decades, if not centuries, don't make sense either. What the hell have they been doing all this time? They don't seem to have done much except hang around and be mysterious. Why have we not detected their civilization? If we could detect ourselves at 4ly, then we could detect them.

On the other hand:

A series of observations made up of individual claims (why has there not been a single unequivocal sighting?). People interpret what they think they see in many ways, so we have to rule out the possibilities of optical illusions, malfunctioning instruments, misjudgments of speed and distance, sheer mendacity, publicity-seeking, experimental aircraft of unfamiliar design. Why would governments want to hide the findings anyway? Why did sightings peak during the early Cold War (just as SF writing was at its peak, experimental aircraft were everywhere, some technology, especially jets, was still fairly new to many people, and paranoia was a way of life)?

Now I know that Occam's Razor is a two-edged sword: each side believes their ideas are the 'simplest', but I'll take a B58 at mach 2 over an almost-invisible FTL ship any time.

Probably best to read up on historical reports / sightings pre the invention of aviation, at least that way anything other than wildlife seen flying around is very much likely to be ‘alien‘ and from another planet / dimension :)

I’m very much a believer in other intelligent life being out there but feel most sightings in the modern era are likely to be military or some type of natural phenomenon

The only way we’ll know for sure is either by discovering it on another planet I.e. extraterrestrial cities etc. Or by a much greater more obvious visit. I hope it happens it in my lifetime but I’m not so sure it will

I believe in Aliens.

In something so vast as what is out there beyond our reach I have to believe there's some form of intelligent life. Possibly only goldfish level intelligent, but something.

On the other hand, do I believe super-intelligent beings travel across vast distances with technology we couldn't even comprehend, kidnap the dumbest people on the planet and stick things up their bottom for "experiments".

Nope....

On the other hand, do I believe super-intelligent beings travel across vast distances with technology we couldn't even comprehend, kidnap the dumbest people on the planet and stick things up their bottom for "experiments".

Nope....

Yeah yeah, i reckon this is you just back from your rectal probing ;):laugh:

I believe in Aliens.
Possibly only goldfish level intelligent, but something.

I, for one welcome our new Goldfish Overlords.

824bb1b5fbaa385fa265acba61b66bd3.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom