Is it bad to drink beer thats been left open for 1 day or more?

The only reason, in my experience that it tastes worst is that your probably hung over!

I think its worse to spill beer or for that matter to pour day old beer down the sink.

lol it's been in my room, so don't think it's been spiked or had anything dropped in it. Unless the family are out to get me.

Anyways it tastes the same as it did when I opened it on saturday night :thumbsup:

I'll let you know if it kills me or something though, well maybe not if it kills me as I doubt i'll have internet access after I die :)

Write a note explaining they have to come online and say if you do die :p :D

Nowt wrong with it, but surely it will have lost all/most the bubbles by now, I'm not a fan of that :(

There is nothing worst than drinking warm, flat beer.

Stop being tight and open a fresh can/bottle. ;)

Edit
nvm, just saw the mother of all necros

Pop it into a soda stream!

NecroThread.jpg

Truly impressive thread excavating there.

an old trick from an ex alchy friend - mix it with a fresh can of beer...

Go on, you've tried it haven't you?:p

....and the rest of you want to!!!:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Sitting at some traffic lights years ago in Chatham that leads up to the old courthouse for those that know the area and to the left is an old low walled and bushed area from the grand old days.
Along came a wobbling gentleman of the super brew variety who stopped, reached into one of the bushes and pulled out an old can of beer, sniffed it and then drank the contents..
:confused:

To answer the necro-bumper the Op is alive and kicking and was last seen online this week.

Either that or he's bumped off this mortal coil and another person has his log in.

Back in the day we once found a can of lager in the back of a mates cupboard which was 8 yrs out of date, sure the can said '94 and is was '02 or something like that. We were half cut anyway so guzzled it. Pretty rank but drinkable.:laugh:
As to next day opened cans (lager or cider) ive put em back in the fridge and found them rather yummy!:thumbsup:

Or the beer was altered to some super strength über larger while it sat festering and made him loose all memory of ever drinking or writing about it......or not.

an old trick from an ex alchy friend - mix it with a fresh can of beer...

If there's a lot left in last nights non-refridgerated open tinny though you're best to distribute it among the next 3 or 4 chilled freshly opened beers for minimal noticeable loss of fizziness and temperature. I would guess;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom