Is this a good deal? Star Wars figures

zAndy1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help with this one, is £50 a good deal for this lot? 61 deagostini die cast star wars figures
Screenshot_20200102_162537_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20200102_162546_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20200102_162552_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20200102_162600_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20200102_162612_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Could do with an idea in the next couple of hours as I'm going to have a look at them and honestly haven't got a clue what they're worth

Cheers

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I think £50 is bit of a bargain. I have a couple of the little ships myself and paid a fiver each for the AT AT and Falcon in new condition.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
just realised on the ebay listing that there is a magazine with each figure. so if you are looking to buy then sell then it might not be a good deal if you dont get the magazines. i dont really know the collectors worth without the magazines. if you just want the figures i still reckon £50 is good.

just realised on the ebay listing that there is a magazine with each figure. so if you are looking to buy then sell then it might not be a good deal if you dont get the magazines. i dont really know the collectors worth without the magazines. if you just want the figures i still reckon £50 is good.

Yeah, apparently they gave the magazines to their nephew and he doesn't have them anymore. Bit of a shame and yes bound to affect the value but I still reckon £50 for the figures is a decent deal. I don't plan on selling them on so I'm not after making a profit on them I just wasn't sure of their value really and wanted some confidence they were worth £50 that's all

I think when the collection was out, they were £8 a figure with the mag. I have most of the Deagostini SW Ship collection (55 of 81) and that cost me around £5 a ship in new condition from ebay. Original price was £9 a ship.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom