Is this an attack on the West?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmesa8

Ex Member
Reaction score
as title simple question.
De stabalize our economy US in paticular try and cause civil war etc etc. I can see this as a possible attack?

I think chances are low but I think this could be a legit question to ponder.

as title simple question.
De stabalize our economy US in paticular try and cause civil war etc etc. I can see this as a possible attack?

I think chances are low but I think this could be a legit question to ponder.
Pondered it for less than 1 second and discounted it.

Also never realised that India, Iran et al were the West.

It's purely a conspiracy to keep us indoors so the illuminati lizard alien motherships can land new "overseers" to infiltrate our society and they can complete their 5G cerebral matter converters* to continue their control over us.

It's obvious to anyone that hasn't been affected by the 5G's

* The process turns normal functioning brain matter to poo. So you end up with the intelligence of a "celebrity" with a lot of instagram/facebook/twitter followers but no discernible talent.

Last edited:
It's purely a conspiracy to keep us indoors so the illuminati lizard alien motherships can land new "overseers" to infiltrate our society and they can complete their 5G cerebral matter converters* to continue their control over us.

It's obvious to anyone that hasn't been affected by the 5G's

* The process turns normal functioning brain matter to poo. So you end up with the intelligence of a celebrity with a lot of instagram/facebook/twitter followers but no discernible talent.
Lets start the resistance....

Lets start the resistance....

images.jpg

I think we can lock this one down now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom