Its coming... Alien isolation vr

I'm not getting my hopes up. I was disappointed by Sega with the first game and by Capcom with Resident Evil 7. Bastards!!! 🤬😡🤬😂

This and Skyrim I’m always just not sure when to dip in as the mods keep improving

FYI if you intend to run this on index use the 060 version, the later one breaks the controls.

Got up to the crashed alien ship, this game is amazing.

Got up to the crashed alien ship, this game is amazing.

I don't think I've felt so close to being in a movie than that section of the game.

Is this bit in the main game or one of the DLC's ?

Wow! finished the main story campaign today 100% in VR. This wipes the floor with a lot of VR games available today. I easily rate this as my number two VR gaming experience (HL Alyx is first)

Bring on the DLC

Wow! finished the main story campaign today 100% in VR. This wipes the floor with a lot of VR games available today. I easily rate this as my number two VR gaming experience (HL Alyx is first)

Bring on the DLC

Well done. Totally agree.

I would say AI is in my top 5 all time fav VR games.

in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​

unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg

Bring on the DLC
I bought this soon after launch due to VR. Only ever played through half of nistromo level. I tell myself I am waiting for nibre to update vr patch more but I think it's because my wife washes my pants and I don't want her to see them after playing more of it ;)

I bought this soon after launch due to VR. Only ever played through half of nistromo level. I tell myself I am waiting for nibre to update vr patch more but I think it's because my wife washes my pants and I don't want her to see them after playing more of it ;)

The latest version lets you use the rift controllers in stead of a controller pad and has the options in the games menus for vr runtime etc. Unfortunately this is broken for the index and I used the previous version with a joypad. Tbh this didn’t bother me as the controls worked well.

Stop being a pussy and get it done! you won’t regret it....... once you been killed a few times. Tbh in VR it makes the game pretty easy as you have much more spacial awareness and don’t tend to get lost when legging it to a safe place. *

* no where is safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being a pussy.... :eek:

I just finished the two dlc missions this evening. They were both disappointingly short coming in at just under 10 minutes each.
I still rate this as an excellent VR experience and would encourage anyone to play it.

Are you talking about the nistromo ones? If so they were free preorder bonuses and in that context are amazing when you consider they got the real cast to do the voice overs and all the model work they did for it.

Are you talking about the nistromo ones? If so they were free preorder bonuses and in that context are amazing when you consider they got the real cast to do the voice overs and all the model work they did for it.

oh yea they are well presented and the endings tie in very well.
I was just disappointed by the length after the main game.

Hey guys. Does this work well on oculus quest controllers? Or not at all?

I see people talk about playing it seated and with kb&m... Is that the best way?

I believe it works with the regular Rift controllers. But I think it’s best played sitting with a game pad.

Any chance of this coming to Quest? :cool:

Any chance of this coming to Quest? :cool:
By quest link to a PC that should run fine. The game was moddid to run on PC in VR I don’t expect to ever see a native version for the oculus quest. I also very much doubt the quest has enough hp to run this natively

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom