Bargain Expired iTunes 4K Movies

I’m sure someone said you can’t download the 4K stuff, please correct me if I’m wrong.

Correct is on the Apple website that you can't download 4K movies so their support needs educating. They've just given you a stock response :/

Their response this morning;

Hi David,

Thanks for writing back!

I apologise for the inconvenience caused you. In to resolve this issue or delete movies and TV shows in Settings

Go to Settings > General > iPad Storage.

Tap Review iTunes Videos. If you don't see Review iTunes Videos, you don't have anything downloaded to your device.

Find the movie, show, or episode that you want to delete, then swipe left on it.

Tap Delete.

Their response this morning;

Hi David,

Thanks for writing back!

I apologise for the inconvenience caused you. In to resolve this issue or delete movies and TV shows in Settings

Go to Settings > General > iPad Storage.

Tap Review iTunes Videos. If you don't see Review iTunes Videos, you don't have anything downloaded to your device.

Find the movie, show, or episode that you want to delete, then swipe left on it.

Tap Delete.
:facepalm:

Breaking News: Multi Billion Dollar company refunds tiny little skint bloke £7.99 for crap Blade Runner transfer. [emoji33][emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji41]

Looking to start compiling a movie collection in iTunes. Would it benefit me more to create a US one over a UK one?

I have Atomic Blonde steelbook on order for £29. It’s £9.99 for pre order on iTunes. Doesn’t the say 4K though? Is it worth cancelling the steel and going with iTunes in the hope it’ll be updated to 4K?

As a keen Apple TV 4K user (I buy discs as well), I'm just giving this thread a "bump" to try and get some user comments on some of their DV/HDR10 streams.

Heat 4K HDR £1.99 iTunes

Heat 4K HDR £1.99 iTunes

Heat 4K is unwatchably dark on my LG C8 for some reason. Apple refunded me after I queried it so not sure if there is an issue with the HDR transfer or something.

Other films look OK and my remastered Blu-Ray looks fine.

Heat 4K is unwatchably dark on my LG C8 for some reason. Apple refunded me after I queried it so not sure if there is an issue with the HDR transfer or something.

Interesting. It looked on my iPhone X. I haven’t bought Apple 4K tv just yet. Going through a kit upgrade

I thought I was going mad on that one, I watched it on my Projector and even the daylight scenes were so dull looking that I had to pump up the brightness to make it even half watchable.

£8 is the max I would pay for streams. I am seeing many here thinking physical media is expensive. If you are patient and keep looking around you can get many at good price. Nolan collection and DC 7 film collection for £40 delivered each. Loads of 4K UHDs have been available for under £9 at Amazon Italy. Zoom have been doing £10 deals every weekend. So deals are there. Just keep looking.

232C473A-424C-41BD-B829-268FE1791C59.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom