Japanese YouTube Videos (tomorrow at 10am)

Ahhh thank you ;)

E0EE6DC8-FB51-467F-A9A2-2230DE9A6ED0.jpeg

Why only Japan toobers? It'd make more bloody sense to send em out across various countries and languages. Sony are acting odd and they're making me really nervous. Something just feels off about the ps5 and I can't put my finger on it.

According to Reddit the games they are playing are:

Astro’s Playroom Demo (all of the youtubers)
Godfall (2 of them)
Devil May Cry 5 (2 of them)
Bulan Wonderworld (2 of them)

Astros will allow them to fully show off the Dualsense controller. I’m also looking forward to seeing more Godfall, this just seems to get better every time I see it. Don’t know much about Bulan Wonderworld.

Last edited:
According to Reddit the games they are playing are:

Astro’s Playroom Demo (all of the youtubers)
Godfall (2 of them)
Devil May Cry 5 (2 of them)
Bulan Wonderworld (2 of them)

Astros will allow them to fully show off the Dualsense controller. I’m also looking forward to seeing more Godfall, this just seems to get better every time I see it. Don’t know much about Bulan Wonderworld.
That is not a lot really. I assume people are more interested in seeing the console, UI etc

Enjoy everyone! Hopefully we see some content that gets us excited for the upcoming release

Astros playroom looks like a switch game 😂 Not exactly a showcase for the power of the PS5 but I guess that's not the point of it

Was thinking that, especially as I’m part way playing through Mario Galaxy. Very Nintendo like blowing the controller as part of the demo also

Some guy wearing a facemask playing astro speaking only Japanese isn't doing it for me in the slightest.

Has anyone found an English speaking channel?

I'm honestly really losing any enthusiasm for the PS5 , after the last few weeks and MS blowing it out the park with announcements and the whole package with gamepass etc it's really really difficult to get excited about the PS5 , at launch at least, that might change when the AAA games come along. Strange times....

ha ha, what did people expect? Japanese Youtube channels. The streams have been on for 10 minutes, with no more than 1080p quality. Give it a chance.

I'm getting more and more passed off with Sony, the video quality is so poor I may as well smear vaseline all over my TV screen. Wtf are they thinking? All this is doing is peeing me off, not exciting me for a new console. This is bs

Yes I think I’m going to cancel my pre order and use the cash towards a TV upgrade

So... absolutely nothing more about the console, just some gameplay. Which is getting boring now.. and games they’ve already shown. Also a couple of the videos are only about 13 mins long.
Microsoft had already said they will be having another blow out tomorrow of videos with the next embargo stage lifted.. they have actually sent retail units to people in You Tube.
I can near the sound of the Gears Of War music calling me....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha I just saw a loading screen in one of the games, a proper loading screen, for about 2 seconds but it was still there! It was in a game where a character that looks like a farmer is fighting a giant cat... and now they are all dancing with some clowns?

Either Sony are being secretive or things are on such a tight timescale and not ready for general consumption.

Those in Japan might be excited by this coverage but it’s not doing anything to convince me to keep my preorder right now.

Sony need to smash it out of the park by 31st October (when I have to pay Shopto) or else I think I’ll wait until next year.

I must admit that was poor. Not much content at all. The console doesn’t look all that big in the flesh, when the YouTuber was touching it.

Astros playroom was a complete rip off of Mario. The ice skating, the spinning when you jump on the ice. Blatant. Oh well.

Ok so watched a few of those videos and they are absolutely dreadful. Sony have seriously got to rethink their marketing strategy in the West for the console IMO. How about having developers talk about upcoming games? That would be nice.

Oh and in that first video when he was playing Astro he was shouting into the microphone in the controller at one point, I presume that was to interact with the game? And it shows what the microphone is for, a gimmick like what Nintendo does.

Part of me thinks that Sony didn’t really want anyone in this part of the world to watch that.
was hopeful things would improve with those demos but it had absolutely nothing in it that was any better than a Nintendo game that was released well over a decade ago. very poor show, Sony. I echoe the shopto statement. I won’t be paying for the console right until the last minute

That was pants.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom