Anyone owners of this looking to upgrade soon?

I'm looking to upgrade and won't be goinf for something with surrounds this time round, I found myself rarely using them (only for action movies) and even then I wasn't blown away by the experience like I imagined I would be so in the end the wireless rears became a bit of a useless feature for the most part.
I've enjoyed detaching mine to sit down to each episode for Masters of the Air over the last few weeks, reminded me how much I love the 9.1. I won't be upgrading until it dies which I expect won't be for another number of years - it's £1000 sound bar after all

I've enjoyed detaching mine to sit down to each episode for Masters of the Air over the last few weeks, reminded me how much I love the 9.1. I won't be upgrading until it dies which I expect won't be for another number of years - it's £1000 sound bar after all
You paid £1000 for it??????

Yes I’m looking to upgrade, but SWMBO says I’m not allowed 🤣
If I could I would be going for the JBL Bar 1300 but for now the Bar 9.1 gets plenty of use and the detachable speakers get removed frequently for surround sound, especially when viewing content with 5.1 and Atmos.
Anything two channel then they remain connected to the main bar.
I payed £599.00 for mine in July’21 which was a refurb direct from JBL and got £75 cashback too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom