Jerry Maguire 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Simon Crust

Editorial Contributor
Reaction score
Jerry Maguire for £176.99 I thought???!!

Then just realised it was part of the boxset.

Not really paid much attention to the boxset, just knew LoA was in it. What a weird, eclectic collection.

Thanks for the Review. Like you said, I feel the Love part never had any chemistry. As @invisiblekid says above, I agree that it is an eclectic collection.

By the way, side note, how do you put somebody's "name" into a post with the link to them working without the "@" showing?

First class film. So many great performances in particular Cuba Gooding. Jr.

Think you click on their avatar name then copy the link in the address bar, then add the link via the toolbar above the comment section. No idea if the intended member gets an alert though. Doubt it though.

Evinger

Yep - absolute classic! Watched the ATV 4k version recently and loved it!

Slightly surprised the picture gets a 10 here, there were a handful of shots that I thought looked super soft and fuzzy. Although overall it was very good.
Still a brilliant film though, with everyone involved at the absolute top of their game.

Slightly surprised the picture gets a 10 here, there were a handful of shots that I thought looked super soft and fuzzy. Although overall it was very good.
Still a brilliant film though, with everyone involved at the absolute top of their game.

Agreed, totally disappointed with the transfer on this for such a great movie.

Watched this again tonight. It’s such a good film and I just love the restoration. The PQ is just sublime. Great nights viewing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom