John Bercow's Christmas Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting aside your dislike for the man, which part of his speech did you disagree with?

The call for civility of discourse - its like Corbyn wishing the Jews a happy Hanukkah after he has unleashed the biggest wave of anti-semitism in the UK since the 1930's.

Its all hypocritical tosh.

The call for civility of discourse

Its all hypocritical tosh.
Why? We do need to improve our civility if the nation is to come back together. 🤗

I dont need to be told to do it by a hypocrite.

I'm suprised you do..
I think he pointed out what we all know but have failed to do. Still, now Bercow has pointed out the errors of our ways, perhaps we should listen?

Have an emoji.. :beer:
:clap::beer::clap:🤗

I think he pointed out what we all know but have failed to do. Still, now Bercow has pointed out the errors of our ways, perhaps we should listen?

Well you are free to listen and learn but his lesson doesnt seem to be getting through to you very well..

Perhaps you need more emojis?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Nice to see Bercow and Rasczak following the lead of one of the greatest stateswomen of our time.

While Elizabeth, 92, did not mention Brexit explicitly in an annual speech to her local Women’s Institute in Norfolk, the monarch said every generation faced “fresh challenges and opportunities.”

“As we look for new answers in the modern age, I for one prefer the tried and tested recipes, like speaking well of each other and respecting different points of view; coming together to seek out the common ground; and never losing sight of the bigger picture,” the queen said.

Nothing Bercow said was controversial, in fact it was all eminently sensible. Populist rhetoric is the bane of the past decade.

The fact that he winds up lovers of populism so much is just an added bonus.

The former MP and former biased Speaker and avid Remainer is now ready to reveal his scorn, after overcoming his shock, horror and tearfulness as the result of the general election unfolded.

Another thread solely created to wind people up. Now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom