Johnny English Strikes Again 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
It was fun to watch the movie even though i did not expect to like it.......i will probably buy this but only when it's discounted enough :)

If ever there was a franchise that didn't actually need to exist, it's this one.

Having said that, I didn't think much of the first but really rather enjoyed the second (got it on Blu for about £2).

The trailer reveals no surprises whatsoever and am rather surprised it's got a 4K release - who will pay £20 for this?

Like with Johnny having to sign a waver for his weaponry, people should be made to when getting this explosive turd.

Watched this yesterday as a family of 4 - whilst not as good as the first two we all enjoyed it especially my two children - for me I was pleased to see lots of closeau type moments and lots of roger Moore era bond moments - perhaps with the Russian female spy reminding me of the spy who loved me. I'm sure we will watch it again but of course it's no classic

Worse than the first two. Surely they had a better budget and lots of time to write a decent script. Rowan Atkinson tries his best, but it's a poor script in my opinion.

Good Sunday afternoon flick with the kids. That's about it.

Its a decent light hearted silly comedy. If you can't laugh at some of the jokes you might be taking things a bit too seriously.

Unwatchable crap. Unless you're eight years old, or are a little slow, I find it inconceivable that anyone could enjoy this. I knew it'd be bad, but assumed Atkinson's physical performance would at least carry it.

Nope. Excruciating...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom