• Leave with no deal

Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any remainers not wishing to use the 50p coin can send them to me.

Just discovered if you file the corners off them they can be used as a 10p

Any remainers not wishing to use the 50p coin can send them to me.

No way, gotta spend mine quickly before it becomes worthless!

No way, gotta spend mine quickly before it becomes worthless!
So you are going to spend money? What did you think it was for?

So you are going to spend money? What did you think it was for?

I just figured these were the Brexit dividends I've been hearing so much about...

The biggest one is being out of the EU...

OK_thumb.jpg

I really like that Brexit 50p. It's clever.

They could have done a Brexit £1, but they symbolically chose 50p, or half a pound to show that Brexit represents half of the UK.
We live in a democracy so brexit represents you as well. Whether you choose to remain in denial until you are old sad and bitter complaining about brexit this and brexit that is your choice - why not make the most of us leaving the eu and embrace the change that is coming. You keep bleating on about it doesn’t change anything and only serves to keep you in an emotionally unstable blinkered way of thinking that will affect only you. All of your of snide comments just shows you are nothing more than a bitter troll.

Who still uses cash? 😊
(apart from an emergency £10/20)
How about if you send me 50p I'll send you back 15p while telling you how to spend it and you can pretend you are still in the EU. :)

Funny but I remember leavers being more grown up when this came out.

Screenshot_20200127-082306_Twitter.jpg

Ironic.

Thunderbirds Brexit Style would be less International Rescue, and more, "National Rescue", wouldn't operate outside British Airspace as "we have to rescue our own first", and Tin Tin would be unable to help with missions as she's currently up to her strings filling in Right to Remain forms and wasting hours on hold to the Home Office.

Thunderbird 4 instead of rescuing drowning migrants in the channel would be ordered to harass French trawlers in the North Sea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom