For Sale Kef R800ds and Unopend Kef R2c both in white

spackel87

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
First of all, note that I'm located in Sweden, but all of the prices are with shipping INCLUDED. 1-2 days with ups fully insured.

I'm forced to cancel my plan to create a livingroom home cinema due to a pregnant wife ;) So I will instead be building a dedicated home theather in my basement with all black speakers and i cant afford to keep my kef r series speakers in my living room.

The kef R2c was purchased together with my R7 from germany and was delivered in may, the buyer will get the invoice ofcourse. The r800ds was purchased on ebay in may from an UK seller, a link to that auction can be provided. The kef r2c are not even opened, sealed box!

The r800 are in good condition but there is some small marks that I've tried to highlight on the pictures. I was told that the cones was in perfect condition but if you look really closely you can se a tiny tiny dent but it is minimal and i was only able to spot it during the installation. I can provide more pictures if necessary. These are without the doubt the best surround speakers i've ever owned.

My price for the Kef r2c is 630£ Including shipping within europe through UPS fully insured

My price for the Kef r800ds is 460£ Including shipping within europe through UPS fully insured

My plan was to sell these on ebay but I'm not allowed to sell internationally before I have 10+ sells wich i dont. But I have more than a 100+ sales on the swedish version of ebay called tradera with a perfect 100% feedback score. A link to that page = Alla omdömen om tesseswe1 på Tradera.com

Payments through paypal. if you have any questions ore maybe want to see the speakers then this can be easily arranged through videocall.

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Paypal, Bank Transfer

Attachments

ApolloDj

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Hi there .would u accept 550£ cash on collection for the r2c ?
Thanks

asteveman2k3

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
Hi mate I am interested in the pair of Kef r800ds speakers but am alittle worried as you firstly are based in Sweden and secondly you don't have a feedback rating. If we can manage to get around this somehow I am willing to make you an offer. Thank you

spackel87

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi! I totally understand! Please let me know if there is any service that would allow for a safer transaction or. I could show you the speakers "live" on facebook messenger? Thanks

asteveman2k3

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
I have had a think and unfortunately I think I will give them a miss, such a shame you were not in the UK or had a bigger feedback profile. Best of luck with your sale though and thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom