Klipsch R-15m vs Klipsch Rp-150m

Jb901

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I’m currently putting together my first home audio system for my living room. I’m torn between purchasing the Klipsch r-15m and the Klipsch rp-150m. I have a sub already but it’s not a great one, which I plan on upgrading eventually. I sit about 6-7 feet away from my tv and I’ll be using the speakers for rock n roll music and movies, along with a record player. I found the r-15m for about $170, and the rp-150m for about $300. I’ve done a lot of research on each, but I’m not sure which to go with. I’m not experienced or anything, and have been listening to everything through the tv speakers and a crappy sound bar for a few years so I’m sure almost anything will sound good, however I don’t want to miss out if the rp150m are that much better. I eventually plan on getting a central speaker and probably two towers when I move into a house next year. Will having a sub make up the difference if I were to stick with the r-15m? Or should I go ahead and spend the money because the rp-150 are that much better? Please give your opinion and I really appreciate it! Thank you!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom