Knives Out (November 25, 2019 ) directed by Rian Johnson

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Daniel Craig and Rian Johnson are teaming up on an indie. Craig will star as a detective in Johnson’s murder mystery “Knives Out,” with Johnson producing and directing from his own script.

Nothing to do with theses Knives: All the Old Knives (TBC)

Production is expected to start in November before Craig shoots the 25th James Bond movie, which has seen its schedule thrown into uncertainty due to the recent departure of director Danny Boyle.

Johnson, who is producing with partner Ram Bergman, will make “Knives Out” before starting to shoot an untitled new “Star Wars” trilogy for Disney and Lucasfilm, first announced last year. Johnson’s last film was 2017’s “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” which grossed more than $1.3 billion worldwide.

“Knives Out” will be financed through a new company that Johnson and Bergman are launching as the Toronto Film Festival gets underway this week. CAA Media Finance will represent the film’s North American distribution rights, and FilmNation will handle international rights, with CAA and FilmNation co-representing for China.

Chris Evans joins Daniel Craig in an undisclosed role soon after news of Evans wrapping on Avengers 4 and saying farewell to the role of Cap.

Knives out ;). A subtle dig at the Star Wars fanboys :D ? Great cast coming together for this :thumbsup:.

Blade Runner 2049's Ana De Armas added

IMG_0153.JPG

13 Reasons Why, soon Avengers 4 Katherine Langford added

DrlckBWX4AA7jOP.jpg

Yeah the trailer did nothing for me either, but I really like that cast. And sounds like it actually might be very good.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom