Kraven the Hunter Spin Off (30th August 2024) Trailer Added

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
kraven-the-hunter-film.jpg

Kraven the Hunter movie officially in the works

Kraven To Be The Next Spider-Man Spin-Off - Dark Horizons

Hot on the heels of Venom, Sony are moving forward with a movie spin off based around Spiderman villain Kraven The Hunter. Richard Wenk (who scribed The Equaliser), has been hired to pen the new spin off.
Not sure over these, as it comes across like Sony are producing a lesser MCU.

Nice. Tom Hardy would be perfect as Kraven. Shame he is already playing Venom!

Now Venom and Joker have done big box office for super-villains we will no doubt get loads of these movies.

I don't really care for this character so I'll shrug my shoulders and pass on the movie, if it ever gets made.

I'm going out on a limb and saying the slot being allocated will be for this.

Never been a fan of Kraven to be honest, but I'm liking Spiderman these days so will keep an eye on this.

Never been a fan of Kraven to be honest, but I'm liking Spiderman these days so will keep an eye on this.
Since posting this, it looks like Sony is moving forward with a Spider-Woman movie, so it may well be that.

director of Triple Frontier, Margin call, A Most Violent Year and the under-rated All is Lost

Last edited:
Reeves in the MCU is one of the last pieces of the jigsaw.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson will play Kraven the Hunter

I think his casting shows these films will be very much kept a separate entity from the MCU. You can't have Kraven The Hunter duking it out with Scarlet Witch when he's also her brother!

Hollywood reporter

Sony had been aiming high from this role approaching everyone from Brad Pitt and Keanu to JDW and Driver to star but sources say recent footage of ATJ in the upcoming action pic Bullet Train, blew away Sony execs who moved fast to offer him the part.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom