La liga

Wrong thread to discuss this but does Levy really back him or other recent Spurs managers? £1 million net spend in the last 5 years. Pochettino has done a remarkable job in the circumstances. There's a danger he'll move on though if he keeps having no money to spend.

He may not be so happy there when they sell Deli Ali in the summer .

Wow , agree today's news conference where Wenger admitted he's considering his future and will make a decision and an announcement in the coming weeks - he said he didn't know if he'd be managing Arsenal or someone else but he will be managing somewhere next season .

Bookies on TalkSport installed him as one of the favourites to take the Barca job in the summer !!!

Real losing, again. How quickly things change

I'd take Zidane at Arsenal!

I said all the hype surrounding Zidane at the start of the season would be shortlived

:thumbsup: Real back on terms, the penalty just crept in.

Didn't think they had it in them, they looked embarrassing at 2-0 down.

And the ref seems to want to book everyone - that is anyone on the Villareal dugout.

:eek: just looked at the stats for Zidane, he's only lost 5 games in 65, dunno why but I thought his record was worse than that

:eek: just looked at the stats for Zidane, he's only lost 5 games in 65, dunno why but I thought his record was worse than that

3 of those losses only occurred during the last month or so.

Zidane's record up until now has been one of the best in Europe. I still have faith he could win the Champions League with Real Madrid again this season, they've hit a slump recently but once they get on their feet they're the best team in the world. Pound to pound the have the best players in all positions.

3 of those losses only occurred during the last month or so.

Zidane's record up until now has been one of the best in Europe. I still have faith he could win the Champions League with Real Madrid again this season, they've hit a slump recently but once they get on their feet they're the best team in the world. Pound to pound the have the best players in all positions.

They're seem to be winning again even though they're not playing well .... same as Barca oddly enough

Sooooo on the night when celebrate a fantastic 6:1 our arch enemies Real Madrid are currently losing at home to Las Palmas ( 1:3 ) and they're a man down as well .

Love Barca but Zidane is my fave all time player ...

Incidentally on a side note .
Barca manager Luiz Enrique has JUST said he's stepping down at the end of the season and the Barca board have accepted his resignation ...

Really strong rumours Barca want Koeman, £8 million buy out clause from Everton apparently and he is a legend there, he wouldn't turn that down

Yeah it's between Koeman or Sampaoli for me.

He'd be my choice , although another legend Michael Laudrup is in the running alongside a few others

Kinda crazy that the top four managers favoured for the job play against each other days after its announced .

Sevilla played Athletic Bilbao the other night and Everton play Tottenham today !!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom