Reaction score
I don't know why but been playing great past 2 nights my lag is terrible watching the reply and it's like wtf that didn't happen like that! Ruins playing experience anyone else noticed in the night it plays like shit?

lag is horrible tonight - first time I've experienced it though tbf

Having not played this for a month I decided to jump on....what a mess. Bullets not killing, the noise through the tv is so low I can't hear a thing. Does anyone else have the sound problem?

My One is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver and HDMI audio is output via DTS.

I'm sure I read DTS sounded a little quieter, at least via this console, and this would appear to be true as I definitely have to crank up the volume a few more notches.

My One is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver and HDMI audio is output via DTS.

I'm sure I read DTS sounded a little quieter, at least via this console, and this would appear to be true as I definitely have to crank up the volume a few more notches.

Unfortunately for me, I've not got the space to have that type of set up but have used the turtle beaches in the past when this was never an issue for me. The tv volume is cranked up but still sounds muted and dull in comparison to other games I have on the one. Guess I will just have to wait for the new headphones.

I loved this game on 360 but on the One it's completely unplayable due to the lag, yet my mate has no issues at all. I have miles better broadband than him and get host a lot which makes me think that, despite it not being a problem on 360, the old MW3 "host gets pumped" code is back in there. Shame.

Well I raised an issue with Talk Talk and there was a problem on my line.. Seems to improved alot!!

My latency is up around 112 ms just wondering if this is any good. Maybe it's so laggy at night because of the small amount of players on.

ive noticed a few issues but i generally end up with a positive k/d, but then again, im only playing on my plasma and yet to link my xbo up to my gaming screen, where hopefully my k/d will start going through the roof

Yeah same here, noticed a lot of lag a few days ago. Checked my tv settings was in game mode and all picture processing was off as this can induce a lot of lag. Unfortunately no difference.

Been the same for me for two days. Only got the DLC yesterday.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom