League Cup 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute clown, does he think there is a 2ng leg or something lol

Mind you, Marcus Rashford said he was happy with the three points.

I like Rashford always have, not sure about all United fans on here though.

Wasn't it a lovely story seeing Tommy Doyle make his debut for City on Tuesday night? Grandson of City legends Glyn Pardoe and Mike Doyle who have a great history with the league cup particularly for City. I wonder who else makes his debut for his boyhood club in a competition his grandad has lifted for the same team?

Great story

Said it in the post match interview. He’s got Liverpool to thank for Arsenal dropping two points.

Just thinking as we play Villa this Sat away, can't we just do a double header, play on the night get the cup game out the way....job done :D

Wasn't it a lovely story seeing Tommy Doyle make his debut for City on Tuesday night? Grandson of City legends Glyn Pardoe and Mike Doyle who have a great history with the league cup particularly for City. I wonder who else makes his debut for his boyhood club in a competition his grandad has lifted for the same team?

Great story
Isn't Tommy Doyle the kid out of Halloween 😃 seriously I remember Mike Doyle well,saw him play at Maine Road and Anfield,very strong no nonsense Centre half .

Well he let 5 in 😂!
My first game as a 16 year old keeper for my local league team, we lost 8-2 in a friendly. I was man of the match.

League debut the following week, lost 5-3, man of the match again.

More a reflection on how absolutely shocking the team was than how good I was between the sticks! Although I did save 2 pens in the 8-2 loss, lol.

My first game as a 16 year old keeper for my local league team, we lost 8-2 in a friendly. I was man of the match.

League debut the following week, lost 5-3, man of the match again.

More a reflection on how absolutely shocking the team was than how good I was between the sticks! Although I did save 2 pens in the 8-2 loss, lol.

Dust off your gloves, your country might need you :)

Does somebody want to tell him?

Has his priorities in the right order... i scored a goal fudge that we went out.

Isn't Tommy Doyle the kid out of Halloween 😃 seriously I remember Mike Doyle well,saw him play at Maine Road and Anfield,very strong no nonsense Centre half .
Ditto regarding Mike Doyle came to Bristol when MC were table toppers 76/7 or 77/8 and said that we were not fit to lace their boots in the Saturday Red Tops.. Glad he did , beat them 1-0.

Was Torreira crying again when he scored?

Listening to everyones favourite Radio Station they were discussing Liverpool fixture problem (violins playing) and up pipes Natalie Sawyer well both Aston Villa and Liverpool have a break from November 10/25 so pleased with herself for sorting out the 2 game in one day conundrum .. of to another subject .. then she informs us (what were all fully aware of) that the 10th/25th no fixture was down to the International break.:facepalm:

Was Torreira crying again when he scored?
If Xhaxa being subbed makes him burst into tears.. sobbing because he scored would shock no one .. god help his Mrs if he is present at the birth of his child,it will be of a biblical storm proportion.

You're not sure all the United fans on here like Rashford?

Or you're not sure you like all the United fans on here?
Bit of both mate !! I’ve always loved you

Mind you, Marcus Rashford said he was happy with the three points.

I like Rashford always have, not sure about all United fans on here though.

im not a fan of his.

Rashford just clearly isn't a number 9. he's much better from the left. I don't think he has a 20 goal season in him and for an out and out striker that's not exactly good. I'll be happy to be proved wrong

The England manager and Ole seem to have a different view

Rashford just clearly isn't a number 9. he's much better from the left. I don't think he has a 20 goal season in him and for an out and out striker that's not exactly good. I'll be happy to be proved wrong
The Left Side is where plays for England and does very well .. at present he is better suited to that role .. he may later become a true number 9 for his club.. Where as for England he has found his long term position as one H Kane has the number 9 position sorted.

The England manager and Ole seem to have a different view
Do they? He doesn't play as a 9 for England. And it looks as though he was only playing there for United whilst Martial was out. I just don't think he's a consistent goalscorer. He's a good player. But he's incredibly frustrating at times. I don't see him matching his potential yet

Do they? He doesn't play as a 9 for England. And it looks as though he was only playing there for United whilst Martial was out. I just don't think he's a consistent goalscorer. He's a good player. But he's incredibly frustrating at times. I don't see him matching his potential yet

But got a bumper pay rise in the summer.

Utd have got a policy of signing up the younger players on longterm contracts. It would be nonsensical to allow a player of Rashford's current ability and future potential to leave on a free. Makes far more sense to perhaps overpay him for a season or two and then cash in than lose an asset Pogba-style.

Personally, I like him. He's Utd through and through. Loyal. Local. Deserves every penny he can squeeze out of the Glazers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom