League Cup 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero - ONE-NIL!

Rodri picks the ball up around 35 yards out, lifts his head and picks out a run by Phil Foden at the back stick. He arrives right on time, knocks it down and after one bounce Sergio Aguero stabs it home from six yards.

Last edited:
Get in City!

Someone shot John Stones :facepalm:

Congrats to City. Never in doubt.

I'd be happy to see the top PL sides not play in this at all to be honest. It would make it more interesting. And give other teams a chance of getting to Wembley and winning some silverware.

Far from over yet .

That's what watching on delay does for ya :D

Still reckon it's City no problem though.

Yep enough time for a Walker or Stones howler.

That's what watching on delay does for ya :D

Still reckon it's City no problem though.
No legit today decent game for a final.

Had to dig in at the end but another trophy in the bag

Yep, good save at the end, Villa played pretty well, technically it should of been 1-1 as your 2nd shouldn't of counted.
I don’t know how that wasn’t spotted by the ref, fair enough the linesman can’t see through Gundogan, but it was a soft corner to concede the goal, Villa only really troubled us in first 10 and last 15 and with better finishing it wouldve been a lot higher score. 2 bits of silverware got this season and 3 left to go for.

Never in doubt :D

City will be taking our record if they carry on like this.

I don’t know how that wasn’t spotted by the ref, fair enough the linesman can’t see through Gundogan, but it was a soft corner to concede the goal, Villa only really troubled us in first 10 and last 15 and with better finishing it wouldve been a lot higher score. 2 bits of silverware got this season and 3 left to go for.
3 ??? You have only got the FA Cup and CL to play for, and what was the first bit of silverware ?

Charity Shield.

The 2 Mickey Mouse trophies for City so far ;)

3 ??? You have only got the FA Cup and CL to play for, and what was the first bit of silverware ?
Still mathematically possible the league :laugh:

I'd be happy to see the top PL sides not play in this at all to be honest. It would make it more interesting. And give other teams a chance of getting to Wembley and winning some silverware.

not so much that but i have said for a long time now that all teams playing in europe shouldn't be in this, they will always put lesser teams out in it due to the amount of games being played over the season.

not so much that but i have said for a long time now that all teams playing in europe shouldn't be in this, they will always put lesser teams out in it due to the amount of games being played over the season.

I'd be fine with any team who qualifies for Europe not being part of the League Cup.

99% of the time the big teams just mop it up as usual.

And it means fudge all to them, let's be honest.

Be great for the game and the fans of clubs who never get to experience a cup final day or a trip to Wembley. Plus a big TV pay day.

Decent game in the end and City's quality came to the fore. Congrats and a great day out for the fans

Congrats to both teams for a good final. Bad luck Villa, but now try and stay up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom