LG 32LM630BPLA loses channels

wattsamiss

Novice Member
Reaction score
I persuaded my parents to buy a LG 32LM630BPLA 2019 LED HDR HD Ready Smart TV, 32" with Freeview together with a Manhattan T3-R HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart Freeview Play TV Recorder, 1TB
I am beginning to wish I hadn't :). I am hoping that its something stupid that I have done wrong but I set it up with the aerial going into the Manhattan with an HDMI between the Manhattan and the LG.
I leave the house and its working fine but i get a call the next morning to say there are no channels. I retuned it again today but I am expecting another call tomorrow .
(i have been back there every day apart from one for the last 5 days but i think that was an error on my part as i put a coax between the Manhattan and the TV and i think that confused it as when they switched the TV on in the morning it would not be through the Manhattan) I have since removed the coax between the two but now its lost the channels (though we had one day when it worked fine - no call for help)
Is there a save or something i should do once its all set up - please tell me its something simple :) as I really wanted them to have a decent TV and set top box and they had been watching an ancient 24" with an ancient humax.
Internet is not great at there location and the aerial is quite old in case that makes a difference.

Turn off the auto programme update feature :)

All settings - programmes - programme tuning&settings - programme list update - off

Glad your sorted :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom