LG B6 vs C9 - Motion handling/stutter

GAmbrose

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hello

Picking up a 65C9 from Richer Sounds later today. I currently have a 65B6 from 2016.

My one biggest issue with the B6 (and it's still very minor) is that on 24fps movies with slow panning shots there will be some rare scenes where you can see the obviously stutter.

Without factoring in advancements in their motion interpolation algorithm, can I expect any difference between the two sets when it comes to stutter?

Just wondering how you find the C9 bs the B6......?....
I have the 65B6 as well and was considering an upgrade......
Appreciate your thoughts

Hello

Picking up a 65C9 from Richer Sounds later today. I currently have a 65B6 from 2016.

My one biggest issue with the B6 (and it's still very minor) is that on 24fps movies with slow panning shots there will be some rare scenes where you can see the obviously stutter.

Without factoring in advancements in their motion interpolation algorithm, can I expect any difference between the two sets when it comes to stutter?
Hi
I have had the 65C9 for a month now and I have the B7 too and the motion on the C9 is better than my B7 so you won't be disappointed with C9 motion

Hello

Its 24 fps telecinic judder and not stutter. Due to OLEDs instant response time, you will see some judder on slow panning shots. Completely smoothing out means it is not as per how it was shot.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom