LG C7 OLED Owners and discussion thread

dr no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that we have actual owners let's get this thread and party started...
IMG_0162.jpg

C1E32D1A-48EF-4538-A5AA-856EEE02D5D5-3111-000004045D28F5C9.jpeg

7FAF3BC6-3637-4CE3-8E57-21D1016317E4-3111-0000040430742648.jpeg

9EF9D5F6-1D45-43E7-8CE8-4B6892B960AB-3111-00000404757DC315.jpeg

9FC2A2F8-6050-4F42-9814-D1CBE8CC7031-3111-0000040490715016.jpeg

3269D8FD-7270-4DA8-A85D-D73F3BC5F1D7-3111-00000404B39E1E51.jpeg

Last edited:
there is 1 owner, piercer

Congrats @piercer, looking forward to your feedback (and hopefully loads of pics!).:D

@rebai @SirNathanJohn if continue to troll this thread, like you have the other, you will be banned immediately.

Yes, my C7 arrived today. Will be installing it tomorrow. I will provide some pics and initial thoughts later.

P.S. Thanks for starting the thread Dr No

Yes, my C7 arrived today. Will be installing it tomorrow. I will provide some pics and initial thoughts later.

Boo! Not tomorrow. NOW! ;) :thumbsup:

Looking forward to hearing what people think of this set.

Congrats piercer...you will be expected like the oled messiah ;-)

In all seriousness, congrats and look forward to your views.

Where from (Currys I presume? 5 year warranty?) and how many pennies?

C7 is one of the most intresting oleds of this year slight sleeper at E3 but design is classy on it. E3 :facepalm:ces

Last edited:

A lot of people would sleep better if you cracked it open tonight !

The reason I cannot install it today is - my wife won't let me. She always wants to be out of the house when such things are happening, and first opportunity is tomorrow morning.

Patience everyone

Watching this thread with enthusiasm too, I am about to order one of these I think. Richer Sounds offer a 6 year warranty as well by the way. I haven't purchased yet so if anyone has a better reason to purchase somewhere else I'm all ears. Always used JL in the past as there customer service is excellent.

Watching this thread with enthusiasm too, I am about to order one of these I think. Richer Sounds offer a 6 year warranty as well by the way. I haven't purchased yet so if anyone has a better reason to purchase somewhere else I'm all ears. Always used JL in the past as there customer service is excellent.

Richer Sounds doesn't have the C7 mate its looking like its a Curry's exclusive like the C6.

The reason I cannot install it today is - my wife won't let me. She always wants to be out of the house when such things are happening, and first opportunity is tomorrow morning.

Patience everyone

As your experienced with Oled already can you tell us what the new models are like for near black noise/blockiness and what 100% White screen uniformity is like please and good luck with the Tv.

Just love the design on this TV, so classy.
I think the design is edging towards old fashioned tbh. I like the monolithic feeling of the G7 or Sony's A1 much more. I hope we'll see more like that in the future, with minimal stand-gap and as little as possible detracting from the screen.

I have had an EF950V for a while, love it and am caught up in the buzz. Am lookingforward to low inout lag alot, and the corrected low blacks.

Bit off-topic, but for later on, how do I make images appear inline in my posts

That's a bit weird. What device are you posting from? On a PC web browser you should be able to drag and drop your photos onto the textbox, then click the "Full Image" button to load the images inline.

From a mobile device like an iPhone - using the web browser - you should be able to click the "Upload a File" button then click the "Full Image" button to load the images inline once the images have uploaded (which they should do automatically).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom