LG C7 OLED Owners and discussion thread

That's a bit weird. What device are you posting from? On a PC web browser you should be able to drag and drop your photos onto the textbox, then click the "Full Image" button to load the images inline.

From a mobile device like an iPhone - using the web browser - you should be able to click the "Upload a File" button then click the "Full Image" button to load the images inline once the images have uploaded (which they should do automatically).

Managed to work it out. But thanks for your help.

Waiting for wife to go out. Am prepared...

dsc08290-jpg.845579

dsc08289-jpg.845580
You made me laugh..you should have streamed it.!!!!!

Its a shame that the EF950V didn't have a VESA compliant mount :-( Having to swap them is annoying.
Nahhhh you love using these man tools !!!
Just an excuse to make lots of noise around the house. We all love that and gets the wife running outside with our credit cards!!!

Now stop posting until you get this TV working!!!
Lots of people are not focusing on work just waiting for you... :)
Enjoy mate

I think the design is edging towards old fashioned tbh. I like the monolithic feeling of the G7 or Sony's A1 much more. I hope we'll see more like that in the future, with minimal stand-gap and as little as possible detracting from the screen.

I am the opposite
This design has just the right combination of retro chick. It is very clean and simple
The others are trying too much to make their TV float or fancy stands

I believe lg got it spot on and can't wait to see it in the flesh
In fact, I am worried it is so good that I will not resist and sell a kidney..doesn't matter at my age !

Last edited:
Are we there yet ??? ;):laugh::smashin:

So, it's up and running. I am stunned. The HDR improvements over the 55EF950 are quite dramatic. Looks like the most uniform OLED I have ever seen. I couldn't get good 5% slides yet, as it was too light.

Old mount
dsc08293-jpg.845687

New mount
dsc08294-jpg.845688

The metal back is lovely (it is heavier than the EF950V)
dsc08295-jpg.845689

Up on the wall
dsc08297-jpg.845690

A couple of Mad Max UHD HDR shots
dsc08303-jpg.845691

dsc08308-2-jpg.845692

Pretty good uniformity at 100% white
dsc08310-jpg.845693

Am now watching it with my wife - more later.

Attachments

• DSC08293.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5,546
  • DSC08294.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5,275
  • DSC08295.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5,322
  • DSC08297.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5,290
  • DSC08303.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5,269
  • DSC08308 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5,216
  • DSC08310.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 5,070
Congrats mate, looks beautiful
Looks like a 65?
Beautiful valve amps too...

Edit: seen your box and says 55. Looks massive On your wall. Superb
Really happy for you.

Looks great. Wish I had that many power points near my tv. I have too many extension leads. Enjoy the experience. I hope I am as happy when I upgrade my eg960 [emoji847]

Congrats mate, looks beautiful
Looks like a 65?
Beautiful valve amps too...

Edit: seen your box and says 55. Looks massive On your wall. Superb
Really happy for you.

haha i noticed the valve amps to....i only have valve on my phono stage but i rolled the tubes and put some //oS Mullards in mine.

Starting to get impatient now...roll on price cuts and more user reviews.

Thanks for the comments guys. Am now playing PS4 on it. It kinda feels a lot more responsive, but that might be psychological. Feels more like a monitor than a TV.

The difference in HDR brightness is what I am really noticing at the moment. Really bright looking but with deep blacks too.!

Still haven't mucked around with settings much.

Now to try the PC.

How did you find mounting the LG bracket to plasterboard? I'm debating it at the moment as I don't have a centralised stud and I've heard that can be problematic

So how's the new toy doing? Any further thoughts?

No magneta reflection it Seems :cool:

Looks like this could be the set I go for in 2017. Will wait for price drops later in the year.

Dark enough now for the 5% slides, you had your happy hour with the tv, now get down to business:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom