LG CX OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

Rogmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi did you get your TV delivered today ?

Yes mate. All delivered and now set up. Lovely jumping from a 55 to 65.

Considering my E6 was calibrated this looks unreal our the box. Blown me away. Waiting for a curry to be delivered then I'm gonna give the ps pro a blast

Also forgot to add. I never paid for delivery. Was free

Considering my E6 was calibrated this looks unreal our the box. Blown me away. Waiting for a curry to be delivered then I'm gonna give the ps pro a blast

Early days of course, but is the picture quality out of the box so good that you won't be getting it calibrated?

Early days of course, but is the picture quality out of the box so good that you won't be getting it calibrated?

Yeah I'm happy with it mate. The motion is much better than my e6 and the speed of the menus is much improved. That better processor at work.

Ill give it a good few weeks but I can only see it getting better. No point getting it calibrated without the 3d improvements I had before

Just using isf modes and cinema home for hdr

Snap! I'm coming from a calibrated E6 as well. The GX out of the box (CX will be the same) is stunning. I was surprised!

Thats with not changing ANY of the calibration, just sticking onto Cinema Home.

I'll still be getting it calibrated I think. Have to, don't you! Otherwise will always be wondering how much better it could actually be..

Yeah I'm happy with it mate. The motion is much better than my e6 and the speed of the menus is much improved. That better processor at work.

Ill give it a good few weeks but I can only see it getting better. No point getting it calibrated without the 3d improvements I had before

Just using isf modes and cinema home for hdr

Exciting I will be coming from 65" e6 (via an old 55" LG LED) to the CX 77...I can't wait, loved my e6 before it broke!

One thing worth mentioning. The back of the stand is huge and heavy. You need room behind your tv for it. Its a lot deeper than my E6

One thing worth mentioning. The back of the stand is huge and heavy. You need room behind your tv for it. Its a lot deeper than my E6

Same as my C9 I just got, like the fact you can feed the cables, but means my tv is further forward on my unit.

Lucky owners of this TV please post in here with all your views and reviews and findings

Thanks for posting that. Any chance you can measure the distance please? Cheers

Can’t wait to get one of these, coming from a B6. I’m going to wait till I see a price drop first though.

Anyone tried that filmmaker picture mode?

Hey guys, which wall mount/bracket you would recommend for a CX 65"? (Link or name of product) Ideally one that sits as flush as possible on a wall? Cheers

Thanks for posting that. Any chance you can measure the distance please? Cheers

16cm deep
52xm wide

Be aware that's me struggling behind the tv with a tape measure haha

16cm deep
52xm wide

Be aware that's me struggling behind the tv with a tape measure haha

Thank you sir. The distance from the wall matches my old Panasonic 50GT60. I was concerned the C series looked a lot further out from the wall. The B series stand looks like it would be a lot closer to wall, so the last couple of weeks I've been weighing up the B9 or C9 or wait for CX to come down in price. I couldn't find that measurement anywhere, thanks again

Thank you sir. The distance from the wall matches my old Panasonic 50GT60. I was concerned the C series looked a lot further out from the wall. The B series stand looks like it would be a lot closer to wall, so the last couple of weeks I've been weighing up the B9 or C9 or wait for CX to come down in price. I couldn't find that measurement anywhere, thanks again

Anytime mate

Just noticed the LG 65CX is on Curry’s eBay page, promotion code PRODUCT5 gets a £50 discount (it’s a 5% discount code but unfortunately the maximum is £50) so will be £2749. Estimated delivery 4th-6th May. Also Quidco 1% cash back possible 👍🏻 Every little helps!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom