LG CX OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

Getting my 55 delivered within the next half an hour! Cant wait!

That's so awesome mate! Congrats. Where did you order yours from bud? I'm looking to go with Box.co.uk due to their flexible payment plans. Also, do you reckon there will be a slight price drop for the 65" in June/July? Cheers

Box don't have any 55s yet

Yeaah, I noticed that, but I don't mind waiting until they get them in stock after the 15th. Actually, I might get it in time for the release of Ghost of Tsushima on the 26th of June 😄. I'm just curious if the price will drop by a couple hundred quid by June/July,.

Why is Currys 55 model number 6LA and Box is 5LB? Anyone know?

Both model variants are listed on the LG website - I can't see any difference between them.

One is probably a Curry's exclusive to prevent price matches etc. Stand might be a slightly different colour but you can't see any variance when looking at the photos.

I've never heard of Box before, what's the general opinion of them, are they any good in terms of customer service.

Happy to pay a little more for better service

I've never heard of Box before, what's the general opinion of them, are they any good in terms of customer service.

Happy to pay a little more for better service

Neither have I, though I found out about them from Paul 'The Tech Giant' on YouTube, and he's sponsored by and has gotten all of his TVs from them.

I’ve preordered a 48 inch one but fact it looks like they might not be coming out till September now I’m debating just going for a 55 inch instead

Managed to order one from Currys, a 55" now showing in stock , says delivery within 21 days

I asume the Sky remote codes haven't changed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-170900_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-170900_Samsung Internet.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 248
Thats what happened at the weekend, all slowly going on sale them quickly removed

Its annoying, wasn't showing preorder in large text, instead small print was changed to delivery 10 to 21 days oh well

Everywhere that is selling the OLED48CX5LC is saying saying Early September for a release date. Currys are selling the OLED48CX6LB could this explain why they might be getting stock months before anyone else ?

Well if they don't give me a delivery date in next 3 weeks and someone else gets one I'll cancel in a flash

You’ve ordered then ?
Yes I've orderdwd as soon as it went live yesterday again without the pre-order box

Instead they changed the delivery to 10 to 21 days which I didn't notice, but nevertheless that seems the quickest anyone will get one. I've ordered the 55

Yes I've orderdwd as soon as it went live yesterday again without the pre-order box

Instead they changed the delivery to 10 to 21 days which I didn't notice, but nevertheless that seems the quickest anyone will get one. I've ordered the 55
You will probably get the 55 very easily it’s the 48 that I think is a bit iffy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom