LG E9 OLED owners and discussion thread

D

Deleted member 507786

Bought on Saturday from John Lewis being delivered on Thursday I can’t wait! I am getting the 65-inch TV. I have demoed the 55-inch in Curry’s on YouTube and it was fantastic! I couldnt decide between this and the Sony 65AG9 but after demoing both on YouTube there was one winner and that was the LG by far in the end.

Bought on Saturday from John Lewis being delivered on Thursday I can’t wait! I am getting the 65-inch TV. I have demoed the 55-inch in Curry’s on YouTube and it was fantastic! I couldnt decide between this and the Sony 65AG9 but after demoing both on YouTube there was one winner and that was the LG by far in the end.
Did you review 3rd party demonstrations on YouTube or did you actually demo them live running YouTube videos?

Did you review 3rd party demonstrations on YouTube or did you actually demo them live running YouTube videos?
In Curry’s I had the remote and went through them same as the Sony Ag9. I searched for anything I liked.

My LG 65e6 got screen burn and I paid £4500 for it and John Lewis refunded me £3999, I went through a long search process could’ve had the Samsung 75-inch Qled or the LG 77c8 but decided upon this TV in the end. I paid £3200 for it including £100 John Lewis or Waitrose credit.

That’s a hell of a lot of money to spend on a “dying dog” :rotfl:
I figured if it died again I would get another refund and probably by then be able to get an 8K LG Oled, so in the end I thought it had its advantages the way I upgrade!

I bought the TV from John Lewis and price matched with George Fry at £3299 same price as the LG 65c9.

My LG 65e6 got screen burn and I paid £4500 for it and John Lewis refunded me £3999, I went through a long search process could’ve had the Samsung 75-inch Qled or the LG 77c8 but decided upon this TV in the end. I paid £3200 for it including £100 John Lewis or Waitrose credit.
Didn’t realise you paid that much originally for the E6. Didn’t you use the double cashback deal glitch of £500 from LG and £500 from John Lewis, or was that for your 65” E7?

Good to read you’ve settled on a new TV in the end after cancelling your past orders for the Samsung Q9FN, Q90R and LG 77 C8!

Didn’t realise you paid that much originally for the E6. Didn’t you use the double cashback deal glitch of £500 from LG and £500 from John Lewis, or was that for your 65” E7?

Good to read you’ve settled on a new TV in the end after cancelling your past orders for the Samsung Q9FN, Q90R and LG 77 C8!
Define ‘settled’ o_O

I will upload videos and pictures the day I get it Thursday. I will probably do Batman Begins because that’s my favourite Blu-Ray.

I should be getting a text from John Lewis anytime now for a 2 hour slot for tomorrow. I have worked it how to properly upload photos now, so should be some good ones. If anyone would like me to video any YouTube content of their favourite movies or programs I could. Just let me know.

Both mate. The LG 65e6v tv cost me £5000 but then after I bought it John Lewis and LG introduced the £500 cashback thing. It ended up as £4500.

The LGe7 which I had 3 of them made clicking noises but my sister said she would’ve it so that cost £1700 with price match against Reliant Direct and cash back again. This years 65E8 cost more still than that price match.

I’m feeling out of my depth here, the amount of money being thrown around on spurious but hopefully long term purchases is off my radar.

I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Between 3-5.00pm it’s being delivered last slot of the day - marvellous! Why couldn’t been between 7-9.00am? Oh well, once here I will start taking pictures, it might be tomorrow for videos - we’ll see. Cheers.

All already for the TV I am having installation service so should be in about 30-40 minutes before they are here.
050AF6FF-8A6C-4D02-9556-9C2933B1BB35.jpeg

It’s going to impede the view of the fireplace

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom