LG knocking 30 to 45 percent off US OLED TV Prices

If, if....and that's a big if, the UK get the reductions then the 65" 950 will be within touching distance of my self imposed limit of £3k.

Exciting times ahead (although we probably won't get the reduction and I'll be waiting till next year no doubt)

Im might be after a second 950 a 65" so will be fun to se

definitely worth holding off purchasing yet, might bring the sets within my budget. It would bring a horrible feeling to the pit of my stomach if the American price drop was applied here....just after I placed an order!:eek:

definitely worth holding off purchasing yet, might bring the sets within my budget. It would bring a horrible feeling to the pit of my stomach if the American price drop was applied here....just after I placed an order!:eek:

Looking Back to last year no us prices hit eu :cool:

not good news. Not keen to go from plasma to LCD. I guess I will have to hold off my purchase till next year. Guess there may be others in the same boat. I might consider the 1080p oled if it comes out in a flat screen.

For those waiting on US pricing on tv's to be applied in the UK will be in for a very long wait .. O.M.O.

Looking Back to last year no us prices hit eu :cool:

but prices have hit eu in a couple of shops .....ie the 920 was just over £2160 this week and the 950 as being posted today at £2230.....only uk without decent reductions !

but prices have hit eu in a couple of shops .....ie the 920 was just over £2160 this week and the 950 as being posted today at £2230.....only uk without decent reductions !

All country price dependent look at uk last years prices not Even close to Us one on the 930

The stores (NL) quoting low prices do not appear to have stock yet, or delivery in 1-2 weeks, which is not very encouraging.

the price drop is HUGE!!
but what the HELL is LG thinking?! the price drops are always for USA!! we never get anything in europe, asia or middle east...
OLED will never take off is only the US has affordable prices...

not good news. Not keen to go from plasma to LCD. I guess I will have to hold off my purchase till next year. Guess there may be others in the same boat. I might consider the 1080p oled if it comes out in a flat screen.

Next year is only two and a half months off :)

Maybe if people voted with their wallets it would force lg to drop prices here as well, has anyone emailed lg to ask about any price drops in UK?

I would be on board if these drop near to US prices

Here's hoping!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom