LG OLED C9 4K Smart OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

My 77” G3 was about £5K on release, wasnt until November with a bit of voucher stacking, that I managed to get it got £2600

The 65” is shown below, so possibly a wait for prices of the G4 to drop a bit if it follows a similar depreciation pattern…
IMG_2381.jpeg

My 77” G3 was about £5K on release, wasnt until November with a bit of voucher stacking, that I managed to get it got £2600

The 65” is shown below, so possibly a wait for prices of the G4 to drop a bit if it follows a similar depreciation pattern…View attachment 2025493
Where did you manage to get the 77 G3 for 2600??? I'm looking for the 77 and would absolutely bite at that price.

with the blue light code and the discounts from lg too you can get 77 inch G3 for £2659

with the blue light code and the discounts from lg too you can get 77 inch G3 for £2659
Asked my sister for a bluelight code and added in the 10% they're doing off....it comes to £2606.12. I'm not ready to buy yet (probably a few months away atleast) so hope she can get me another code that works then (this current one is expiring in a week) I hope there are no "too many codes requested" issues which I heard is a thing with the blue light code thing.

C9 still is receaving new fw... just popped OTA 05.30.45

About problems with C9, mine is aproaching the 10000 hr mark. I really don't expect it to show any problem until 30000. I don't expect an expensive TV to fail before the 10 year mark.

C9 still is receaving new fw... just popped OTA 05.30.45

About problems with C9, mine is aproaching the 10000 hr mark. I really don't expect it to show any problem until 30000. I don't expect an expensive TV to fail before the 10 year mark.

Lol@10 year mark on Oled.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom