Logik L2HDVD11 region hack

FreddyV

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me here. I went out and bought a new telly from PC World and whilst being all caught up in my new purchase, I thought I'd throw in a DVD player as the salesman was giving me all sorts of deals on stuff.

Normally, I go for ASDA Pacific brand, Sainsburys InpiRED or similar, as I know the region codes are very common, but this time a went for the Logik L2HDVD11 as it has a USB port and I thought it would be handy to play AVI's from a flash drive. Didn't even think about region hacks. Yes, I was very stupidly excited. Like a small child, you could say.

I can't find a region hack for this machine. I've tried two Logik hacks for other models, (138931 hack and 9735 hack but no joy. It also doesn't seem to want to see the AVI's. I'm assuming this is a multi region issue too.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve
I posted this else where but then seen your question

I dont have the regional code ,but I have been able to find out that by useing the code from an acoustic dvd237 firmware I can bring up a previously hidden screen which shows among other things the regional code
If after doing this you manage to find out how to go one step further and unlock the regional code PLEASE LET ME KNOW
[email protected]
Okay do the following
Go into setup / in the GENERAL tab push buttons 1389 and the new screen will pop up,
again if you find out more please let us know
Ian.M

Hello again, just a lovely little follow up from my last message, good news I've managed to hack it!! confirmed by playing any region dvd's lol
okay here we go
1. power up
2. open the dvd tray
3. type in this code 1369, XXXX will appear ON YOUR SCREEN Now then next digit will you new region code,
4. PRESS 0 for multiregion, THE DIGIT 0 SHOULD APPEAR, if not start again from the code 1369.

To check your region
press setup / general tab/ press 1389 a new window will popup listing a few details includuing your new regional code. /press enter to exit
Enjoy
Ian.M

Hello again, just a lovely little follow up from my last message, good news I've managed to hack it!! confirmed by playing any region dvd's lol
okay here we go
1. power up
2. open the dvd tray
3. type in this code 1369, XXXX will appear ON YOUR SCREEN Now then next digit will you new region code,
4. PRESS 0 for multiregion, THE DIGIT 0 SHOULD APPEAR, if not start again from the code 1369.

To check your region
press setup / general tab/ press 1389 a new window will popup listing a few details includuing your new regional code. /press enter to exit
Enjoy
Ian.M

Attachments

• 1C01491E-8581-424B-A76A-2CE830EE8912.jpeg
    1C01491E-8581-424B-A76A-2CE830EE8912.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 595
Hi Ian,
I’ve been trying out your hack but only getting so far, the 1389 gets me to the screen in the picture but 1369 doesn’t do anything and no options to scroll down on change anything.
Any other suggestions to try would be appreciated
Thanks
Gillian

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom