Lucifer (Fox) Season 4 Netflix May 8th

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
FOX (Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Constantine) has commissioned a put pilot for Lucifer.

Lucifer Morningstar (based on David Bowie look), a supporting character in DC-Vertigo comic book series ‘The Sandman’ from Neil Gaiman, and also as the title character of a spin-off comic series (below).

Written and executive produced by Tom Kapinos (Californication), the new series would follow the 'bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell as he resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, opening an exclusive piano bar under the name “Lux.”

NKL5SsP.jpg

U25mNB6.jpg

Classic love him in the Sandman but I never read the standalone but its a great concept, me like.

FOX (Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Constantine) has commissioned a put pilot for Lucifer.
Had to look this term up, as never heard it before ...
Put pilot

A put pilot is a pilot that the network has agreed to air. If the network does not air the pilot episode, the network will owe substantial monetary penalties to the studio. Generally, this guarantees that the pilot will be picked up by the network.

Tom Ellis (Miranda) cast in the titular role

The standalone books are really very good.
Have ordered them all (graphic novel form) just waiting for 1 & 2 to come in then I can read the lot :)

Add this to my 'See if i gets renewed list before investing in it!'

Looks promising...

I gave it 30mins then stopped watching it as I found it awful!!
Is it supposed to be funny?..I couldn't tell, as I didn't like the main character and there seemed to be too many sexual references which played thoughout the bit I watched.
I just couldn't stand a season of corny jokes and bad acting

I liked it, found it witty. I actually thought it was going to be dull but it's a good pilot. I will give it a few episodes to see how it goes

Add this to my 'See if i gets renewed list before investing in it!'

Looks promising...
like the way you think :)
probably will to the same, too many cancelled shows that i was watching in the past :(

Pilot on Amazon Prime.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom