Lucifer (Fox) Season 4 Netflix May 8th

Yes indeed, Krish, that was my first thought. Whether Netflix will play it safe to maintain viewer figures is another question but let's trust not.

I hope Amazon will still be able to show it.

Surely if Netflix pick it up then it will be exclusive to Netflix (season 4 anyway) ?

Be good to finally get it back with Netflix. I wonder if they'll go weekly, though...

Mondays at 9pm? It's got no chance when up against GoT & Blue Bloods :facepalm:

Is it just me, or are other Lucifer viewers finding that the show has become too formulaic and pedestrian?
I know this is an old post, but...

I gave up at the end of season 2, in fact I nearly gave up partway through but soldiered on to the bitter end. My main gripe was that the first season was often quite humorous, but the second season lost all of that and became all po faced and took itself far too seriously (and became pretty formulaic).

Shame, season 1 was great.

I liked the second series as much as the second but yes, season two is quite different.

?:confused:

What's the question your asking?

Wasn't asking a question, was confused about the statement. "Second series as much as the second"

expect the second second was a first unless he watched second first or first second

missed the Season 1 at the end of the post above, was just skimming through thread to see what this one was about.

Mondays at 9pm? It's got no chance when up against GoT & Blue Bloods :facepalm:
It's irrelevant now, Netflix is watch when you want and so they'll go on statistics over a longer period.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom