Mafia Trilogy

"Mafia 1 remake from the ground up"??? In August already???????

Oh dear oh dear

If anyone preorders the Trilogy digitally they get instant access to Mafia 2 and 3 definitive editions, for those that already own Mafia 3 I believe they get upgraded to the definitive for free which includes all the additional content in the season pass.

I opted to pick up Mafia 2 standalone (£24.99) as I already have Mafia 3 and will then pick up Mafia 1 on launch.

I will however hold fire on Mafia 1 as Mafia 2 remastered isn't without its flaws including awfully choppy frame rates and an audio bug during cutscenes. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time with it again as number 1 and 2 are amongst my favourite open world crime dramas of all time but boy does it need a patch asap.

If anyone preorders the Trilogy digitally they get instant access to Mafia 2 and 3 definitive editions, for those that already own Mafia 3 I believe they get upgraded to the definitive for free which includes all the additional content in the season pass.

I opted to pick up Mafia 2 standalone (£24.99) as I already have Mafia 3 and will then pick up Mafia 1 on launch.

I will however hold fire on Mafia 1 as Mafia 2 remastered isn't without its flaws including awfully choppy frame rates and an audio bug during cutscenes. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time with it again as number 1 and 2 are amongst my favourite open world crime dramas of all time but boy does it need a patch asap.
I was looking at this yesterday on the Xbox store, it's actually cheaper to buy the trilogy than to buy the first mafia and second separately. It's £34.99 for the first game and £24.99 for the second, the trilogy only costs £49.99 for all 3 games.

I loved the first Mafia so I might pick that up sometime in the future when it's had a few reductions.

I've already got Mafia 3 so went ahead and bought Mafia 2 kind of want to get the Mafia 1 remake when it comes out too

Mafia 3 was a freebie on PS+ a few months ago. Will this version get the upgrade or is it just that the DLC is now free?

but as you said you got it on plus so the DLC should be free for you too
I have done this and started playing it, is it me or does anyone else think it’s like playing through mud? Graphics are so brown, HDR is enabled but looks quite awful 😳

I have done this and started playing it, is it me or does anyone else think it’s like playing through mud? Graphics are so brown, HDR is enabled but looks quite awful 😳
Looks great on pc at 1440p for an old game, I’m not running hdr maybe try with hdr off? Getting near the end now and loving it never played it first time round 👍

Updates to Mafia 2 and 3 are live. The Mafia 2 patch is 6.111GB and Mafia 3's is 2.339 hopefully iron out the problems the games have had

I won't link to every review but it would seem the Mafia remastered reviews are a bit mixed (maybe i'm wrong if somebody can correct me) seems a bit................meh

Having jumped in for the Mafia 2 remake which had some poor performance issues I'm choosing not to early adopt this one and might just pick it up when on sale.

Trying classic mode difficulty, see how it goes:)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom