Mallrats 2 (TBA)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Kevin Smith has confirmed he starts filming Clerks 3 this May.

Also that he is making a sequel to 1995's Mallrats, that film originally stared Kevin Smith, Ben Affleck, Jason Lee, Shannen Doherty and Jeremy London.
“It’s half scripted right now and we’re pulling our loot together. We’ve got up until the beginning of 2016. By the time we get to May 2016, we’re going to be shooting.”

Was a big favourite in our i house when we were growing up. Be interesting to see where he's goes with it. Although I do feel Kevin Smith is a little bit of a man out of time !

Last edited:
Yeah....Both original films are total classics, but Clerks 2 was disappointing and does anyone want to see middle-aged Mallrats?

I was huge fan of Smith back when he started. Clerks is amazing, as is Chasing Amy and Dogma was underrated. But recently, he can **** off with his big mouth and his attitude and relative lack of filmmaking talent; a fact he's probably realised now that's bringing out sequels to his greatest hits.

Clerks 2 was toe-curling awful.

I have liked all his stuff so far and will always watch his movies but he does need to make his mind up I think or just keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Keeps saying view askey universe is dead and never directing anything again and then turns right around.

On an aside what happens to Tusk getting UK release and his horror trilogy plans, down the tube?

Sequel to be titled Mallbrats

image.jpg

Time for an update! -

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom