Marantz UD7007 Region Free Firmware

Audiofilo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a new blue-ray player Marantz UD7007 and I need to make it region free. I already tried with a ud5005 firmware downloaded from a previous thread but it wasn't recognized. Please help! Thanks a lot! :hiya:

Had any luck yet with this, Audiofilo? I'm also looking for a way to make the UD7007 multizone and regionfree. I saw the thread for the USB firmware update trick for the 7006 and that it worked for most people. But for my UD7007 it doesn't work. This player is advertised as regionfree at so many internet stores, the solution must be floating around somewhere!

Hi

Anyone had any success with unlocking the UD7007 so it is region free ?

Contact your authorised marantz retailer, if they are anything like denon (their sister company) they will be able to source the mod.

mentm, when you say "source the mod" that sounds more like a hardware solution than firmware. Is that accurate? Anyone know of a way to get this feature with a software solution?

Hi there

I have a software hack via usb sticks for anybody that is interested. Stick load for each region change on bluray and a onetime stick load for full region free on DVD

Hi there

I have a software hack via usb sticks for anybody that is interested. Stick load for each region change on bluray and a onetime stick load for full region free on DVD

hi david, i am interested to make my player multi region for bluray.
can u send me the details?

david, please help me out..
my email is

For your own benefit, don't post your details in public.
Thanks

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
David, I would very much appreciate any info you could supply regarding the software to make this player multi region. Please could you pm me info at your convenience

Hi there

David,

Please PM me on the usb stick all region software.

Thanks!

If it's the same hack as the Denon 3313 then you can get the files for free. Just read the 3313 owners thread.

I can confirm that the procedure for the Denon works perfectly for the Marantz

David , can you send me this software. I have Marantz UD 7007.
Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
David can you send me files on making my marantz ud 7007 region free on DVDs. Bluray plays ok. I bought European 7007 to get the silver face. The bluray plays here in the USA but not the DVDs. Thanks

Any chance i can get the files from whoever has them, was planning on watching Mr Calzaghe from the uk on my US player and it will not work at all.
Would love some help for the UD7007

Hi there

Hi David,
could you please snd me the file for the region hack? I´m still looking for it and I just read this post! Thanks a lot!

Hi David,
could you please snd me the file for the region hack? I´m still looking for it and I just read this post! Thanks a lot!

I'm looking for it it also :)

Anyone have any pointers :nono:

Yes, two posts up.

Hi, I’m trying to make it work on a Marantz UD5007, and have the files, but can’t make it work. What type of USB thumbdrive you need, NTFS, Fat32, exfat?

And where do you put the auto script folder? It does nothing.
hope someone can help, thanks in advanced!

EDIT: never mind, figured it out, actually if I had followed the instructions correctly it would have worked the first time.

USB FAT32 place The Autoscript folder in the root, with the autoscript file inside.
I just needed to press the number, I wasn’t doing it.
Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Hello pablovi,
have you still got the file and if so could you please share it?
As per original post I am looking for it to apply on UD7007.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom