Question Marvel phase 2 box set UK release?

bp2411

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, wondering if anyone knows whether there is going to be a UK bluray boxset release of Marvel Phase 2? I've seen it's available for preorder on Amazon US but nothing for the UK version. I've held off buying the films individually but now that I can't find any info on a UK release I might start buying them individually.

Thanks in advance

I bought the phase 1 bluray boxset from tesco so was hoping for something similar this time round. I don't care about the fancy US packaging just the films.

It's possible one may appear at some point but nothing in the immediate future.

Finished my Phase 2 collection this morning when Ant-Man arrived :)

image_1.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought the phase 1 bluray boxset from tesco so was hoping for something similar this time round. I don't care about the fancy US packaging just the films.
Was this boxset available day one when Avengers 1 came out? I don't remember it being available straight away.

Was this boxset available day one when Avengers 1 came out? I don't remember it being available straight away.

The US Phase 1 set came out a few months later, something to do with a licensing issue but the UK Phase 1 set was out the same day as Avengers.

It's possible one may appear at some point but nothing in the immediate future.

Finished my Phase 2 collection this morning when Ant-Man arrived :)

image_1.jpeg
I thought you don't do home 3D?
...did you get the 3D versions just for the slipcases? :p:D

I thought you don't do home 3D?
...did you get the 3D versions just for the slipcases? :p:D

Your right I don't do 3D but when it makes the price cheaper than just buying the 2D release it would be silly not to get it plus you get the fancy slipcover :)

I couldn't wait any longer especially with Amazon's deals on Guardians of the galaxy & Captain America 2 so I've added them to the Iron Man 3 I had on release date and will pick the others up soon if I don't see any information about a box set.

I'm still waiting for a bog standard UK Phase II boxset as I stupidly thought they would do one like they did with Phase I - got that one for about £30 IIRC

I'm still waiting for a bog standard UK Phase II boxset as I stupidly thought they would do one like they did with Phase I - got that one for about £30 IIRC
I ended up picking the phase 1 box set from cex. Wouldn't mind getting a phase 2 box set to save a bit of shelf space!

I'm in exactly the same position. Got the phase 1 Boxset as soon as it came out and now hoping for a phase 2 one too. Dont want to pay silly money getting the all singing and dancing one that's out, just want a basic bluray boxset

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom