May 2020 Photo Competition - Voting Thread

May 2020 Photo Competition - Voting Here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to those who entered this month :thumbsup:

The theme for May was "Still Life":cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

Now I have allowed a few pictures again that don't have exif attached!
We all have bigger concerns at the moment; but for future these won't be allowed but as always the original picture can be emailed to [email protected] to confirm your entry!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

The Dreamer gets my vote this month. This just seems the most 'still life' to me this time. I do like sep's toys, too. It sure seems to be a difficult theme every time it pops up :) Have a great weekend, guys.

I went with Sep. Liked the colours.

Well done you lot :smashin:

@icemanonline just knocks @The Dreamer into second place for me this month - also liked @Marika and would have been right up there with a different background...

Right Andy - so how do the three shells work then? 👿

Well Jim,. You use them in future binary plus primes. Where they can be both ones or zeros at the same time!!

I'm sure you will get that as a tech! Just forward think what we have now...... And don't think logically.....:beer:

For me, and I know people will have different opinions, I think of Still Life as a 'posed' composition, so for me, Sep takes it, with Marika & Ice close behind.

It's harder than it looks, this one!

To be fair, they’re all pretty good.

I agree still life is all about the composition, which is why I didn’t enter a picture. I tried a couple but they weren’t even worth posting on the “It’s not valid..” thread.

Some great entries this month, for me it was between iceman and the dreamer, and I have gone for the dreamer due to the colours.

Thank you

Sorry I didn't enter this month as the theme setter but I've been really busy setting up new software, risk assessing, and generally getting my practice up and running again after the lockdown. Well done to those who entered, para gets my vote this month but I really like all of them.

Dreamer gets my vote. I wanted to enter this month, watched a lot of food and product photography vids. which was a mistake as i realised the stuff needed to execute my vision was way beyond my "can i be arsed?" :)

Well done The Dreamer :thumbsup:

New comp up and running soon!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom