Bargain Expired Maybe useful cheap outside storage

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
23639489-1C04-4E87-A526-7F3ED0CC94AD.jpeg
just picked one of these up from Morrison’s for £10 don’t know what I will use it for or if I need it but it’s a bargain right

On wheels useful for something maybe keeping beers cold in the summer??

A tenner for a tub of Bertoli that would evidently not hold any beers isn’t a bargain in my book.....

Do they stack?
Can you lock them with padlock?

I’ll have a look in the morning, fitted all our shopping in lol and a couple of our foster boys had great fun wheeling it to the car think they will stack ok just not sure on the lock option

I have the same one and put wood and briquettes in it for the pizza oven, BBQ and fire pit to keep them dry.

Do they stack?
Can you lock them with padlock?

On the front left of the photo, it looks like there is a padlock hole in the lid.

It also looks like they are designed to stack, both empty (inside another) and when full - if you look at the lid, it's got 4 grooves which I think will align with the feet of the tub to stack full units.

Was there an indication of how many litres it contains? Failing that, what are its dimensions please?

I have a similar one in the car boot. Tidy, and makes it easy to completely empty the boot when needed.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom